Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Plan in Action

This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!

Chapter 5 - The Plan in Action

Chapter 5 - The Plan in Action
"Kristin, are you ready?" Tails asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be... *sarcasm*," Kristin replied.
"Bukkon should be right... there!" He was sleeping on top of a tree branch. Kristin walked near him.
"Oh, and White, as soon as you hear the location, GO!" Tails told him.
"Hear ya loud and clear," White replied.
"Oh... hi Bukkon!" Kristin tried to say in a pretty voice.
"Uhh.. What do you want?" Bukkon asked.
"Why, I just want to be near you!"
"Watcha' mean?" He started to fly towards her.
"Don't you know, Bukkon? I simply adore you more than ever!"
"Do you mean as in... love?" Kristin nodded her head. "Wow, nobody has ever loved me before..." Kristin just grabbed Bukkon, and brought him closer to her.
"Oh Bukkon, I guess you just don't understand love that much..."
"Well I said tha.... hey wait, how do I know your not lying when you said you loved me?" Kristin didn't think about this, neither did Tails! She just did what she had to do.... SHE KISSED BUKKON!!!
"And you thought of this plan?!" White whispered to Tails. As soon as the kiss was over, Bukkon looked surprised.
"Whoa, I love you too!" He hugs her!"
"Hmm... Bukkon, can I ask you something?"
"What is it?"
"Where is Eggman's secret base? So we can tell him I like you!"
"O___O Oh! He's down there!" Bukkon points at the ground. He pushes a button on a switch that is in his hand. The ground separates and a tunnel to a door appears. White noticed, and quickly ran into the tunnel, without Bukkon knowing! White came to a door, but it mysteriously opened, and a robot came out! White knocked it out, by punching it in the face!
There were a bunch of hallways, and he didn't know where to go?! He just went through the first door on the left. He saw the kidnapper, Eggman, and Cream!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 31, 2005, 5:11:19 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_Foxjust think about how bukkon will feel after he reliazes it wasn't true

orchid on March 28, 2005, 10:26:18 AM

orchid on
orchidlol! you kissed him! ^o^ boy is he gonna be depreassed at the end! cool story!