Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Crash In

This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!

Chapter 7 - Crash In

Chapter 7 - Crash In
When the cage finally opened, Cream ran towards them!
"STOP!!!" Cream screamed. None of them payed attention. So Cream did what she, sadly, didn't want to. She attacked all of ‘em! Stomped on Sonic, Kicked Knuckles, and punched Amy! She kept attacking, and White helped as well. They both started stomping, kicking, punching, etc. Eventually, all of them got hold of Cream & White! Cheese & Cheddar were still hiding in back, and they saw what was happening to their friends!
"CHAO CHAO!!!!" Cheese & Cheddar screamed. They charged and started slapping Sonic, Knuckles, and Amy! When Cream & White were loose from their clutches, they started attacking with them! IT WAS A BIG FIGHT HERE, LADIES & GENTLEMEN!! Then, Rouge crashed through a window, Tails following.
"All right, time to put.... what the...." Rouge started to say, but didn't finish.
"WHOA!" Tails said. Both observed the fight, as Cream & White were winning. Soon enough, Sonic, Knuckles, and Amy all passed out. Then they exploded!
"Mr. Sonic!!!" Cream shrieked. She looked at the bodies.
"Cream, these were not your friends!" White told her. She looked closely, they were Eggman's robots!
"What! Just copies of them, as robots!"
"Eggman must have made them to confuse you, Cream," Tails said.
"AHHH...... look! The Chaos Emeralds!" Rouge pointed towards the little cage, which held 6 of the precious jewels! Rouge ran over and grabbed them. "Come on, lets get out here!"
"No! We need to find Sonic & his friends first," Cream replied.
"They must be somewhere in this base of his!" White said. "Lets go back, and see what we can find!" They all followed White to where all the hallways were.
"AHH!!!!!" a random scream was heard.
"That must've been Amy!" Cream explained. "Lets go! That scream came from that door!" She pointed to the one in front of them, which was on the right from where White came in from the base! They were all gonna run into the room, but then their plan was ruined!
"Get away from me, you freak-a-zoid!!!" It was Kristin, she was running away from Bukkon. "I said get away!"
"Uh oh...." White said. "I think we're busted..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 31, 2005, 5:15:38 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_Foxok nevermind about the anger mangement comment

orchid on March 31, 2005, 8:50:35 AM

orchid on
orchidoh! they were robots! i thought they would be possesd or somn'...'freak-a-zoid!' XD