Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Fighting alone

This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!

Chapter 10 - Fighting alone

Chapter 10 - Fighting alone
"How do we get out?" Amy asked.
"MWAHAHAHA!!! There is no way!" A mysterious voice shouted. It was Eggman! He was standing on a tall pillar. "You will NEVER escape out alive! Come out, my robots!" Eggman's robots came out from all the windows, which broke when they crashed through. Some jumped off the pillar, which were smaller. All of the robots crowded around White & his friends.
"There's too many!" Tails shouted.
"We need to escape!" Cream asked. "But how? AND QUICK!" White was looking around, and saw a hole in the ceiling!
"There's an exit!" White exclaimed. He pointed at the hole, but Cream was upset.
"Not all of us will make it through that hole in time, White. It's too small, and there are too many robots!" White had to think hard and quickly. Then he made the only decision he could.
"You guys go."
"Wha... WHAT!" Cream jumped.
"JUST GO!!! Cheddar & I will hold ‘em off, while you guys escape!"
"Chao chao!" Cheddar screeched. Which was another yes. Cream just stood there, scared.
"Well, you heard White, let's go!" Rouge said. She flew up quickly with Knuckles in her arms. She didn't bother to come back for anybody.
"Grab on Amy!" Tails said, as he took Sonic from her.
"Good luck White!" Amy cheered. Cream STILL stood there. She was afraid of what would happen.
"Go Cream! GO!!!" White screamed. He had to practically throw her up to get her to move. "I can do it! JUST....." He was already being attacked by robots. White got up, started punching them. Cheddar tried slapping their faces. They both attacked harshly, as Cream sat on the rooftop.
As Cheddar was attacking a robot, he was caught secretly behind him! "CHAO CHAO! CHAO CHAO!"
"Huh?" White said as he turned his head. "Cheddar!" He dashed right to him. "Let go, you stupid robots!" He just kicked a robot in the head, and the head popped off! He grabbed Cheddar. "It'll be okay buddy. Let's show ‘em what we can do!"
"Chao chao," Cheddar replied. White grabbed Cheddar, spun around a couple times, and threw him at a couple robots! Since Cheddar was rolled up in a ball, he passed through a bunch of robots. They kept destroying so many robots, they were piling up too high!
"There's not enough room anymore to figh...." White tried to say, but got tackled!
"GASP!" Cream gasped as she was still watching on the roof. White was being overpowered by the robots. Nobody was there to help him, so would Cream? Is this the end of White...... OF COURSE IT'S NOT! DUH, I made this story about HIM! WHY SHOULD HE DIE?!?! Just wait, and find out what happens in the next chapter....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 31, 2005, 5:21:57 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_FoxLONG LIVE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

orchid on April 27, 2005, 7:23:18 AM

orchid on
orchidsounds like theres gonna be an awesome conclusion! :)

Amy_Rose on April 26, 2005, 11:31:47 AM

Amy_Rose on
Amy_Roselol! we i can't wait to read the rest!