Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - 5:00 min. BOMB!!!

This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!

Chapter 11 - 5:00 min. BOMB!!!

Chapter 11 - 5:00 min. BOMB!!!
"I'll help you, White!" Cream shouted from the roof. She threw Cheese down at the robots that were attacking White. I'm afraid that wasn't enough, so she had to come down personally. Cream kicked the robots heads off, or ruined their bodies by making dents. Eggman was getting ticked.
"Hmm.... help from your little girlfriend, I see?" Eggman said. "I guess it's time to flee this old base." He got in his flying robot mechanism, and set a timer for the base to blow up... IN 5 MINUTES!! "See ya, suckers!" He just flew away. Let's look back at the others, shall we?
"Hey look, Eggman is evacuating his base!" Tail exclaimed.
"That could only mean something bad is going to happen!" Amy thought.
"But White & Cream are still there! And whatever is going to happen, MUST BE DEATHLY!"
"We've got to wake up Sonic & Knuckles now," Rouge replied.
"But they're still unconscious!" Amy said.
"No problem!" Rouge slapped her hand across their faces!
"YEOUCH!!!!" Knuckles cried. He rubbed the area where he had been slapped.
"Uhh.... same here Knuckles.... ow ;___;" Sonic replied. Those slaps were gonna leave bruises! "Huh? What's the matter here!"
"No time Sonic! Cream and her friend, White, are trapped in Eggman's base, and something bad is bound to happen!" Amy explained.
"WHAT!? I can't remember anything... sadly. Com'n Knuckles, lets go help ‘em!" He grabbed Knuckles fist, AND RAN REALLY FAST towards the base!
"White?! WHITE, WAKE UP!!" Cream shouted in his ear. "Com'n, you just GOTTA move!" White was knocked out cold, by those robots. The pressure was too hard on him, and Cheddar.
"Chao?" Cheese wondered.
"Cheese, White, Cheddar...... no matter what, I will not leave you! I will stay!" Cream pulled everybody close together. Some robots were still left, and they were coming in close. All of the sudden, a big BOOM exploded the wall open! Knuckles just punched open the wall!
"What the? Cream!" Sonic said.
"Over here Mr. Sonic!" She waved her arm.
"Knuckles & I will stop these robots...."
"No time Sonic, LOOK!" Knuckles explained. He pointed to a bomb which said 1:00!
"GASP! This place is gonna explode! That's what they meant by bad! LETS GO!!" Sonic grabbed on to Cream, which she grabbed on to White and Cheddar. Knuckles got the unconscious White. They all ran as fast as they could! The robots tried to follow, but it was to late for them! They ALL tried to fit in the hole at once, which was stupid, so when the timer reached 0:00....... KABOOM!!!!!!! The base EXPLODED, and pieces flew everywhere!
Everyone had made it out safe..... but was White okay?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 31, 2005, 5:23:19 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_Foxlike i said before LONG LIVE WHITE

orchid on April 27, 2005, 7:27:24 AM

orchid on
orchidIS white okay? WILL white live?
dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!