Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning

All that i can say is this is really sad....

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Chapter 1 - The beginning

This is the days of my umbreon.As you think this may be seeming pretty simple from the point but that of what you think is a lie.............

One day as you know my umbreon lived in the wild.He loved to live there and could acually know his way around.He had lived in a clan or group of umbreon for many years now.His father The Great Umbreon was there leader and was respected by everyone....that is......except for one.....Nobody knew why though.......Then one day it was hot out and T.G.U(The Great Umbreon)had past away from the intense heat.....Umbreon was going to have to be the leader from now on and did it with pride.But the Trader Umbreon that hated the T.G.U got furious of his decision of the leader(His son).

Trader Umbreon:"Umbreon I challenge you to a duel of the new leader!!!!!!"he said furiously

Umbreon:"No,Thats nonsence....a person like you can never lead this clan"being as calm as he could be.

Trader Umbreon:"WHAT THE HELL YOU SAY SHORTY",as he got madder"You're afraid I'll kick your @$$ in front of everyone!"

Umbreon:*a spark flew of in him*"FINE HOW ABOUT TONIGHT SCAR FACE!!!!(yes people trader umbreon had a scar on his face)

Trader Umbreon:"OK, loser goes away and never comes back!",as he said confidently,"lucky thing it a full moon tonight....."

Umbreon:*looks at sky"he's right!"*"Ok, see you tonight!"

Thats when everything changed.........

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on October 28, 2007, 4:00:59 AM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryLOL  YAY UMBREON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saphirewolf on April 28, 2007, 12:00:02 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfwow its so cool ^-^

flying_Jone on April 5, 2007, 11:00:47 AM

flying_Jone on
flying_JoneO___O omigod...xD
this is gtreat my friend!! :D
cant wait for the next chapter ^^

*favs <3*

Tron500 on April 4, 2007, 1:11:07 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Kewl beginning!
Write summore!
Plz!

DarkUmbreon on March 30, 2007, 8:13:24 AM

DarkUmbreon on
DarkUmbreonThis is Umbreon's life story....please comment.