Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the long journey

All that i can say is this is really sad....

Chapter 3 - the long journey

Chapter 3 - the long journey

As you can see umbreon's dual really effected him..he never turned back to see his friends so he travelled..lonely....alone.......sad.

*near a mountain side not to close away from an abandoned mansion*

Umbreon:this might make a good place for me stay.....*falls asleep*

Eerie voice:what is this lasy bum doing in our mansion!!!Gastly! Use your dream eater to shake this punk up!

Gastly: Gotcha!*uses dream eater*

Umbreon:*wakes up*....AAAAAHH!scary dream just know.....hey who the hell are you 2!

Gengar and gastly:*laughing evily*we should be asking you that now lets have some fun!

At that time Umbreon didn't do anything because he was exhausted due to that Gengar and Gastly beat him to tears.....when they were done Gengar used Psychic to throw him out.....so Umbreon kept travelling.

*Umbreon kept travelling but it only got worse......he ran into a group of angry Fearrow, hit by a rockslide, and worse to come......nearly lost his life by Altria using sky attack....did Umbreon stop.........................no.....he kept travelling.*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saphirewolf on May 5, 2007, 9:47:35 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfomg i must read more >D