Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Umbreon's decision

All that i can say is this is really sad....

Chapter 5 - Umbreon's decision

Chapter 5 - Umbreon's decision

As time past with me and Umbreon we started to know about each others feelings better he told me what happened and I told him.....we were almost insykn with each other.......like true best friends

*Time past and Umbreon's leg got better so he thought it was time for him to stop being a burden and leave*

Umbreon:Well Adonis,........my leg is completely healed time for me to go.....

Me:Can't you stay a little longer?plz?

Umbreon:No i have to go!

Me:But your my best friend!

Umbreon:that doesn't apply anymore!

*As you can see Umbreon has let me go to start to travel again.......I prevent for to go because the next path is even worse then what it started to be!...........*

Me:That means all the things we went through was all a loss.....you didn't mean anything did you?.....................I HATE YOU GO AWAY YOU STUBBORN UMBREON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs in house*

Umbreon:o-o.k.............................................I-I will.

*Umbreon left me to keep travelling....................but something told me that he never really left*

In Umbreon's Mind:Evil side:you really didn't need him you never even knew how he felt! Good side: Acually you did you just never took the time to deside to stay or go.*shakes head*

Umbreon:..............I'm........I'm feeling something............what is it......................I feel like i can't let this person go..............what is it?

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment