Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Their first encounter

This is a stroy of a young girl and an ice demon of noble birth falling in love. The girl finds out what she truly is and her adventure begins. Read to find out more.

Chapter 1 - Their first encounter

Chapter 1 - Their first encounter
This is a story of true love and sadness. Hate and pain. I do not own any of the Yu Yu Hakusho group. I do, however, own the rest of the characters. I also do not own the "Simple and Clean" lyrics.

Italics are thoughts.
"Quotations are spoken."
And the rest is just the rest....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Touya sat on his bed. He was only six years old after all, but he prefered to be alone. Then, his father walked in. Oh no.... He thought, making sure no one was intruding his thoughts first. "Touya, I have a present for you." He father told him with a slight smirk on his face. "Follow me and you'll see what it is." His father left his room and started walking. Touya sighed heavily and got up, reluctantly he followed his father through the many hallways of their house until they reached a back room. His father pushed open the door and it slammed against the wall behind it. Something or someone jumped in the darkness and Touya heard a small whimper. He peered into the darkness, trying to see where the whimper had come from. His father pushed him inside seeing that he wasn't going to move anytime soon. Both him and his father stood in front of the door and Touya could make out the outline of two people. Then the room lit up brightly and Touya could see a cloaked man and a little girl.

"What do you think?" Touya's father asked him as he pointed to the little girl. Touya looked at her closely and saw some of her true features. She had short boy-ish cut black hair, but the light in the room was hitting it just right, giving it a gold/silver-ish tint. Her skin was so pale, but a bit darker than his own. She had really long claws for finger nails, then he looked up and saw two little black cat ears on top of her head. He started to examine her clothes which were basically rags that were falling off of her when he saw a small cat tail swaying limply behind her. He tried to see her face, but she had her head down so it was hard to see it. "Hn...." Touya huffed, from what he had seen, she wasn't just an ordinary slave, she was a beautiful one.

"Just what is this girl's name?" Touya's father asked with a slight smirk on his face. The cloaked man raised his hand and placed it around the back of the little girl's neck, then squeezed making her yelp. "Look up and answer your new master." He told her in a harsh voice. She looked up and Touya saw her eyes for the first time. His breath caught in his throat, her eyes were a soft yet deep ice blue that looked as if they could end the world. Yet, something was wrong, her eyes screamed nothing but pain and sorrow that couldn't be seen just by looking at her. You had to look into her enchanting eyes to see her real emotions. She clenched her fists, digging her claws into her palms and the blood poured onto the floor and burned it away without anyone noticing. My name is none of their concern... but if I don't tell them, he'll hit me. She took a shakey breath and looked right at Touya. "My name is Neko." She replied. Her voice was soft and cool. It hid her real emotions from the two idiots, but not Touya. He had enough sense to look into her eyes.

"Neko huh?" Touya's father started. "What a befitting name for her." He finished cruelly. Touya shot a cold glance at his father and then looked back at Neko. The cloaked man smirked unnoticably and pushed her foreward, she stummbled a bit before she fell to her knees. Touya noticed a few more things about her. She had four necklaces around her neck. One was a black rose, another was a blue heart, the third one was a red and black chain, and the last one was a well shapen metallic dragon that hung on a simple chain. She also had two braclets on her left wrist that intertwined with each other. He saw something glint in the light and his eyes automatically went to her ankle. There, a diamond encrested silver chain dangled, it had a small diamond "N" on the end. He looked over her again and noticed just how baggy her clothes really were. "How long has it been since her last meal?" His father asked. "We tried to feed her last night, but she refused." The cloaked man answered him. "How long has this gone on?" Touya's father persisted. "About a month." The man answered truthfully.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dark_Angel_Wings on May 29, 2005, 8:38:21 AM

Dark_Angel_Wings on
Dark_Angel_Wingso.o Thank you! And yeah... the beginning is a bit sad... sorreh.

makarino_x_shadow on May 25, 2005, 1:35:38 AM

makarino_x_shadow on
makarino_x_shadowThis realy said! Well it made me fell a bit sad any ways grate stori adding it to favs and the same for you