Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - As they grow...

This is a stroy of a young girl and an ice demon of noble birth falling in love. The girl finds out what she truly is and her adventure begins. Read to find out more.

Chapter 2 - As they grow...

Chapter 2 - As they grow...
Touya's eyes widened a bit as he looked at Neko, who was now at his feet shuddering. Were you trying to starve yourself? He asked, knowing she could hear his thoughts as plain as day. Neko only nodded. Why? He pressed on, staring at her in wonder. To get away... She answered as she blocked his thoughts. She didn't want to talk, she didn't want to look up. She was scared, she was holding back tears, and her whole body ached from the beating she had recived the night before. Touya reached a hand out to touch her on the shoulder to tell her it was okay. But he was too slow, his father grabbed her by the back of her neck roughly and jerked her to her feet, making her yelp in pain. "You're not mine... you're my son's, do you understand that?" He asked her as he tightened his grip around her neck. Touya saw more tears form in Neko's eyes as she nodded shakily. "Y--yes sir..." She answered as he let go. Touya took her by her hand and led her out of the room, not wanting her to get hurt anymore.

As he left he heard his father growl at them and then he slammed the door as he walked to his own room. He looked at her and didn't let go of her hand, he only squeezed it which caused her to look at him in suprise. What could have been mistaken for a small smile graced his face. She looked right into his eyes and took a deep breath. "Um... just what should I call you?" She asked timidly. "Just call me Touya." He answered her, that small smile still on his face. They got to his room and Touya let go of her hand as he opened the door. He sat on his bed and expected her to do the same but she sat on the floor with her small hands folded in her lap. He blinked and looked at her. She didn't move, even though she knew his eyes were on her. He got off of his bed and sat in front of her. "Where'd you come from?" He asked curiously.

"The far side of the Ice Lands."
"Do you know how far?"
"No... I'm sorry..."
"Sorry? There's no need to be sorry."

Neko stayed quiet for a bit then her stomach growled, breaking the silence. She blushed slightly and covered it with her arms to shut it up. Touya looked at her and laughed a little. "Let's go get you something to eat." He said as he grabbed her hand again and led her to the "kitchen".

~*~*~ 4 Years Later ~*~*~

Touya and Neko grew up to be ten years old in each other's company. They both knew almost everything about the other one, and at times, Neko let Touya wear one of her necklaces. She even made necklaces for him. The only thing that was different was that every time they were around each other... their hearts raced. Both of them sat on Touya's bed and talked about anything and everything. Sometime during the conversation Neko's skills popped up and she started laughing. "I promise you Touya, I haven't that many skills." She said plainly as she worked on a necklace for him. He looked at it, right now, it was simply a small black braid with a loop in the center of it. Her cat ears twitched and she flipped off of the bed and sat in a dark corner.

Touya's father walked in and saw Touya laying on his bed "asleep". Neko just sat in her corner, not moving at all. "What are you doing her?" His father asked her in a growling voice. "My master asked me to stay in here while he slept." She answered in her soft, cool, calm voice. "Hn..." He huffed as he exited the room. As soon as she was sure he was out of ear shot, she started giggling. Touya opened his eyes and looked at her. "What's so funny?" He asked curiously She shook her head as she put her hand over her mouth. Once she calmed down she croutched low to the ground and crawled over to Touya's bed with her ears laid back on her head. Touya's eyes widened a little. In four years... he had never seen her do this. "Touya?" Neko whispered as she laid her head on her arms which were on his bed. "Yes...?" He whispered back, looking at her curiously. "Can we go outside... please?" She begged as her tail swayed.

"I don't know Neko..." He answered only to recieve a small whimper from her. "Please? It's so beautiful outside, and the snow is fresh. Please?" She continued to beg, still whimpering at him. He smiled a little and gave up, sometimes she was just too much for him. "Okay..." He said finally as he went to get up. But, she threw her arms arouns his neck. "Thank you!" She said happily as she kissed his cheek and jumped up. Touya found himself blushing a bit. What was that all about? He questioned himself as he got up and walked out the door after Neko.

Neko rolled her eyes. He's walkng so slow! She thought to herself a bit irritated. "Come on!" She said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him a little. He picked up his pace and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She smiled brightly as she did another thing she hadn't done in four years... she started purring. They got outside and had they been human, they would have frozen on the spot. Neko spun around a few times as snowflakes drifted down upon her, she started giggling and looked at Touya. He smiled and leaned against a tree. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thanks..." She whispered for the second time. Touya's eyes widened a little but he soon closed his eyes and relaxed in her embrace as he returned it. "You're welcome..." He whispered back.

To be continued....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Never_Dying_Ice_Neko on September 7, 2005, 1:48:02 PM

Never_Dying_Ice_Neko on
Never_Dying_Ice_Nekoagh! on the "What are you doing her?" part spoken by touya's father... her is supposed to be here... and don't worry... i AM Dark_Angel_Wings... i just forgot my password and had to get this account...