Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Playing in the snow, and realizing love.

This is a stroy of a young girl and an ice demon of noble birth falling in love. The girl finds out what she truly is and her adventure begins. Read to find out more.

Chapter 3 - Playing in the snow, and realizing love.

Chapter 3 - Playing in the snow, and realizing love.
Neko let go of Touya and smiled. "Let's play..." She said in a begging tone of voice. "Sure." He said through a muffled sigh. He really wasn't looking foreward to "playing." Neko grinned and tapped him on the shoulder. "Bet ya can't catch me..." She whispered into his ear before she turned and ran off, giggling. Touya blinked and stood there for a moment then took off after her. They played for hours, that is, until the sun went down. Then they sat beside a frozen lake and watched the moon's rising reflection on the ice. Neko sighed and laid back on the ground now staring at the moon itself. She closed her eyes and started to hum quietly to herself. Then, thanks to her forgetting Touya was sitting right there beside her, she started singing.

"When you walk away, you don't hear me say, 'Please... oh baby... don't go.' Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight." She sang, her eyes still closed, and her voice softer and more beautiful than ever. Or so Touya thought. "It's hard to let it go." She paused for a moment to catch her breath. He stayed quiet and just looked at her face as she sang. She's too beautiful for her own good... He sank into his thoughts as her voice rang in his ears beautifully, and she kept singing. "Hold me. Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on. Reguardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothing's like before." She kept her eyes closed, still not aware of Touya being there because he was so quiet. Her heart raced as thoughts of her master (Touya) filled her mind. Have I fallen in love with my master!? She shook her head slightly. I honestly don't know... but if I have, I'm sure he wouldn't feel the same.

Touya, who had come out of his thoughts by now, touched her on the shoulder. She jumped a little and opened her eyes. Her first instinct was to pounce, so in turn, she did. Neko found herself sitting on top of a very suprised Touya. he had also never seen her reflexes in action. He blinked a bit and realized he could make a game out of this. A smirk played on his lips as he grabbed her forearms and flipped them over so he was sitting on her now. This caught Neko off guard, but she shook her head and smiled. "It's not that easy to take down a cat Touya." She whispered into his ear after she grabbed his side and rolled over, pinning him down. They continued this little "game" until they were out in the middle of the iced-over lake. They were both tired and Touya had finally pinned Neko down. She started laughing as she looked up at the moon and Touya simply smiled. He then looked down at her and his heart quickened its pace. What is this... this feeling? He wondered as he looked down at her and she turned her head, meeting his gaze and staring into his eyes. Have I fallen in love with her? Neko's tail swayed a bit and was meant to wrap around her waist only, but instead wrapped around his as well. She blushed a bit and tried to get up. Touya, however, held her down.

"Touya? Can you let m--" Neko tried to ask him something but was cut off by him pressing his lips against her's in an unexpected kiss. Her eyes widened. She knew he was the prince of the Ice Lands, but he was special in more ways than that. She noticed things about him that she couldn't notice just by looking at him or listening to him. His lips were so cold against her own at first, but after a moment, they warmed up. He slipped his hand into her's and held it tightly as he deepened the kiss out of instinct. Neko could feel his heart beat against her's. Right then, she was in heaven. The kiss lasted a few more seconds and then he pulled away. Touya looked down at her with a small sparkle in his eyes. "I think we should... go back inside..." Neko said hesitantly. He nodded and got up, then he did something she really didn't expect. He picked her up and carried her inside. She found herself purring contently once again. Touya smiled a bit and held her close. She smiled as well and snuggled against his chest as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Touya walked into his room and laid her down on his bed, close to the wall. He looked at her and couldn't help but smile. She looks so innocent when she's asleep. After a few seconds he laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her as he drifted off into a deep peaceful sleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vam-girl on August 1, 2005, 6:27:18 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girloh how sweat! do more! *favs*