Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pressure Pressure

Uhm..Ok ignore the funny part but this actually happened and it is a really true and awesome story! Please Read!

Chapter 1 - Pressure Pressure

Chapter 1 - Pressure Pressure
Well I have a funny story to tell!Amazing right? Anyways....Here i go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My stomach was in a huge knot as I walked into the cafeteria. I was at Monsignor Eward Pace High School's Pace Academic Olympics. I was competeing in art. Not that hard. And I am one of the top artists in the class. My mother had gotten a form advertisinig the school and I saw my worst nightmare- my history teacher, Mr.De Oro. That guy was nuts! Anyway he smiled at me, and i started to laugh. He had a mario mustache! Oh come on you would laugh too! Once my mom and Mr. Mustache were talking I looked around for my friends. I immediately found Jodi and Amanda snacking on doughnuts, Samantha talking to Vicky, and Destiny with some other people I didnt talk to. I went over to Jodi and Amanda.

Me: The competition is going to be tough! There's 6 other schools and almost 60 students for each!

Amanda: I know!

Jodi: I just hope we can win something!

I nodded. Our school had 15 student show, when 30 were supposed to. I kinda got angry that my friend Jaun wasnt here to win an art award, because when I'm nervous I dont do very well...I started walking over to Sammy and Vicky who had stopped talking.

Me: Heylo!
Sammy: She's here! We have a chance to survive!
Vicky: Shut up Sammy.
Me: What are you guys going for again?
Sammy: Art.
Vicky: Me too!
Me: Really?

They both nodded and I smiled, my knot loosing the tiniest bit. Suddenly the principal of the school stood at the microphone on the stage and everyone went quiet. She then started calling out the leaders to lead the student to their subjects. When she said art my stomach flipped and I suddenly didnt feel good.

Vicky: C'mon Melly! It'll be fun!
Sammy: Yeah...Fun torture!

Vicky grabbed my arm and led me to the line of the other art contestants. We walked to one of the art rooms and took the desk that was next to the window.

Vicky: Sammy, that guy is looking at you.
Sammy: What? Oh no...

I didnt ask what was going on, I just wanted to leave.

Art Person Director Whatever: Ok, I am going to hand out some art utnecils, and you have to draw your hand holding them...anyway that you want. Is that ok?

Did we have a choice?

Art Person Director Whatever: Good. Oh and dont talk, its distracting.

Crap! No talking? What was her problem!? She handed out paper and the things we were supposed to draw. I got this little tool that you use in pottery! Yay me! Now if only i knew what it was called...Anyway she told us we could draw only using color pencils. WHAT? You cant erase that! Wait she did that on purpose! Duh! Ok i got it now! She sat at her desk and looked through some classwork pictures. I started my drawing. I decided to outline it all, then do detail. Good idea, right? Right?! Oh ok good. Anyways pretty soon my friend Samantha had started muttering things to herself.

Sammy: Pressure, pressure, pressure...Oh god I'm going nuts...That little voice inside my head wont stop! Argh! Oh well. Ow! The scissors snipped my finger! Oh god I am going crazy! Losing my mind!
Vicky: Sshh!!
Sammy: Oh sorry oh sane one.
Vicky: Sammy Shush!
Sammy: But the voice!
Vicky: I dont care!
Sammy: If you heard it you'd be going crazy too!
Vicky: That voice is in there because its supposed to help you...you know cause your brainless!
Sammy: That made no sense!
Vicky: No way!!!
Me: Crap I messed up! Vicky look what you did!
Vicky: What I did?!
Me: Yes you!
Sammy:Pressure! I cant take the pressure! I'm going to be in one of those metal asylums!
Vicky: Mental!
Sammy: Whatever! All I know is that I am crazy!
Vicky: Shh!
Me: No you arent!
Sammy: La cucaracha! Enchiladadadadadada!
Me: Stop it!
Sammy: La la la la la la.
Me: Quick think of Billie Joe!!!
Sammy: That isnt gonna help! Im losing my mind!
Me: Then shove it!
Sammy: Shove what?
Me: huh?
Sammy: YOU ARE CRAZY TOO!
Me: Am not! At least I'm almost done!
Sammy: You are just jealous because I...I....
Me: You are stupid? Why would I be jealous of that?
Sammy: Shut up!
Me: MONKEY POO!
Sammy: How many monkies does it take to change a -
Vicky: DONE!
Sammy: lightbulb?
Me: 6.
Sammy: 3, 1 to change it, and 2 to throw poop!
Me: I'm done too!
Sammy: Im not. I need to finish my evil scissors!
Vicky: Then work!
Sammy: Righty oh sane one!

I cracked my knuckles then we were able to leave, and Sammy. Vicky, and I went to the cafeteria. They were coffee, danish, chips, cookies, and soda.

Sammy: I want coffee!
Pascale: Hey guys!
Vicky: Whoa when did you get here?
Me: Now, duh!
Pascale: Yeah I just finished the French exam.
Me: Sammy! Dont the coffee is--
Sammy took of her coffee and spewed it everywhere infront of her, including Pascale and me.
Me:..hot. Smooth move, idiot.
Sammy: I cant feel my toungue or lip...Nobody brought their wallet with them did they?
Me: I have 3 dollars for soda.
Pascale: Already got one.
Me: Right.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Whatsername on November 2, 2005, 2:57:17 AM

Whatsername on
Whatsernamehe he he he he! great! i like Sammy, is she a Billie Joe lover? Me? I'm a Tre Cool lover myself! can't wait for the next chapter! toOdles (ta for your comments ^_^)

Dark_Dragon_Dreamer on November 2, 2005, 2:35:16 AM

Dark_Dragon_Dreamer on
Dark_Dragon_Dreamerthe first chapter!! second one coming soon