Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the confusion

Uhm..Ok ignore the funny part but this actually happened and it is a really true and awesome story! Please Read!

Chapter 2 - the confusion

Chapter 2 - the confusion
Pascale, Sammy, Vicky, and I had our sodas and sat watching for more of our friends. I was really missing my dad, but my mom was there watching me and smiling too. At least she has hope, I thought. My stomach was really starting to bother me.
Vicky: How much longer?
Me: I dont know...I dont feel good...
Sammy: You dont look good.
Pascale: But she cant leave yet!
Me: I wont. I just dont feel good.
Jodi: God I hated that speech thing! It was gay!
Amanda: And math wasnt easy either.
I couldnt sit sill. I started walking around, then as people started filling into what i found out wascalled the Henessy Center, I walked outside. Jodi and Sammy followed. I checked my clock on my phone. 12:05. The contest was supposed to be over already! What was taking so long.
Amanda: Jodi, they are calling out speech!
Jodi: I'll be right back!
Jodi and Sammy walked back inside. I sat on the sidewalk for a while and someone came out side. A guy from a competing school. He looked angry to me, but I dint say anything to him. I just sat staring at the statue across the street. Then my cell phone rang, and he looked over at me. I answered.
Me: What?
Sammy: They are calling art.
ME: So? I didnt win.
Sammy: How'd you...?
ME: I KNEW IT!
Sammy: Aw...Im sorry.
Me: Forget it.
I hung up. I knew I wouldnt win, but it bothered me. I tried my hardest and didnt even get recognized. I wanted to go home and die. I really did. (Thats how I felt on saturday...yeah this past saturday, December 3rd was another competition and I went and didnt win.) The guy, I noticed, was looking at me.
ME: What?
The guy: Nothing.
Me: Then quit staring.
I guess I was mad at the world, because I coudnt help saying that sharply.
The guy: There's always next year.
Me: I guess.
The guy: I'm Brandon.
Me: I am Mel.
Sammy: Mel! Our class won something!
Me: Really?
Sammy nodded and ran back inside.
Brandon: Later.
I ran in after Sammy. Although I may not have won something, but my friends did, my anger turned into happiness and I got in the photo with all of them.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Whatsername on December 30, 2005, 2:58:35 AM

Whatsername on
Whatsernamei never get recognized for my stuff at school, it spigin' sucks! this is why this site kick soo much @$$! i know how you feel ^^