Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kids? what the heck is goin on!!!

Our hero's find themselfs in the future with very little memory of how they got there. they meet they're kids and go up against every villian they've fought.

Chapter 1 - Kids? what the heck is goin on!!!

Chapter 1 - Kids? what the heck is goin on!!!
Robin lay in mild pain, the last he remembered was he and the team falling into a blinding white light. He moaned. "Yo Robin, you're wakin up" said Cyborg in his ear. Robind eyes fluttered open to see his friend Cyborg looking over him.

"What happened" Robin questioned. He looked around to see that he was inside the infirmary.

"Not too sure buddy, the guys and me woke up in here just like you, then some kid came in and told us that when you wake up that he'll tell us everything, n hey ya'll never guess, we're inside the tower, but it's totaly different man, somthing freaky is going on im tellin ya'll" rambled Cyborg.

"Well, we better get that explanation" sighed Robin climbing out of the bed.

The two walked down the halls to where the common room is, but before Robin could so much as take a look someon pulled him into a bone crushing hug. "Friend Robin, you have awakedend, how joyus" squeeled Starfire.

"Star... can't.. breath" gasped Robin. Starfire let go and giggled. Then was Robin able to get a view of the common room. It was different, large sofa's new t.v., stero's computers, the kitchen seemed to have remained the same except the dining table was huge.

Loking over to the sofa's, Raven and BeatBoy sat on one while on the other three sofa's sat five others.

"Good, you're up, now please sit and we shall explain everything" said a boy, the looked to be fifteen, he had jet black spiky hair, an orange tint to his skin, green eyes, he also wore a costume similair to Robins except his was rad and purple.

The Titans (Robins) sat on the soafa. The boy began "I am Nightfire, we are part of the titans, you are currently in in the future, about twenty years to be exact"

The titans (past) looked shocked. "How'd we get here"? asked Beastboy who looked the most shocked.

"You were brought here by us, we need you, and since the you and all the other older titans from our time are following a mission in deep space and wont be back for at least three months, we had to use you" Pipped a girl, she wore a suite rather like the one Bumblebee wore.

"But please, why would you do such a thing?" questioned Starfire looking slightly confused.

NightFire sighed "A few days ago a mass break out raged, all of the criminals that you guys and the other titans have captured of the past years have escaped, the criminals range from Slade to Psimon" but Robin cut him off.

"Slade, y-y- you mean we capture him" stutterd Robin.

"Yeah, just after you turn 18" smiled NightFire.

"But Robin is turning 18 in just a few weeks are you not" asked Starfire.

"Yeah, whoa" mused Robin.

"Anyway back to what the boss was sayin" spoke a boy, he was about ten, he looked like a miniture version of cyborg, except his body parts wernt mechanical, they were armour.

"Yes, thanks Shockz, anyway because the you and the other older titans from our time can't help, you have to, we start in two days, our sources have informed us that they shall be gathering a an underground hideout ready to take on a mass attack. We have titans from all over coming to help. We are also bringing all titans from your time, they shall arrived tomorrow, any questions?" NightFire explained.

"Um, who are you though?" asked Raven who had remained quiet.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we're your kids" awnserd NightFire. This got the past titans into a right state. Robin was almost sick, Cyborg fainted, Beastboy also fainted, Raven sat with her mouth hanging slightly open, but Starfire shrieked with joy.

"How how wonderfull, please do tell, which is my little burgmorf" squeeled Starfire.

"That" said NightFire "would be me mom" Starfire jumped and grabbed her, son, into a spine crackling hug.

"Please who would you father be?" she questioned.

"Robin" NightFire stated proudly. This caused Robin to turn ghostly white.

"Oh how wonderful, me and Robin have a burgmorf" shouted Starfire.

The others started to laugh, that was untill boy, shockz spoke "Our, as in me and NanoBee are your kids, and Bumblebees" he said pointing at Cyborg. Cyborg seem to wet himself as this.

"M-m-m-m me an- and B-B- Be" he stutterd. Shockz and NanoBee nodded.

"That leaves us then Sis" said a boy, he looked to also be fifteen, he had pail green skin, pointy ears, a fang, purple hair, purple eyes. He wore a blue and green bodysuit with black gloves and boots. The girl with whom he called sis, looked to be about thriteen, she had very pail green skin with slightly pointed ears, she too had a fang, but had short green hair and astonishingly had one purple eye and one green. She wore a blue cloak but had a green leotard with a black belt filled with red gems.

"We're BeastBoy and Ravens kids, Im Shifter and thats Darkness" said Shifter. This caused the loudest laughing that any child had ever heard, it came from Cyborg. BeastBoy was sitting silently for once, he looked a little bit pailer but Ravens reaction was quite the same.

"Hey..how....come.niether..of you...two fainted" breathed Cyborg through his laughing fit.

"Well maybe it's because of the fact that me and Rea have actually been dating for over four months" stated BeastBoy. Cyborg looked horro struck. Robin and Starfire also had similair lookes on their faces.

"That's just freaky" mumbled Robin.

"Whatever, now, Nano, Shockz, I need you to contact all the other Titans and get them to come here. Shifter, Darkness, I want you to set up all guest rooms and yes all twenty of them, we're gunna have a full tower. Oh and when you've done contacting the others I want you to bring the rest of the past Titans here, by tonight" ordered NightFire.

"But what about the rest of you" Whinned Shockz.

"I am going to give them the briefings on the plan moron" smirked NightFire.

Shockz, NanoBee, Shifter and Darkness walked out of the room, Shockz mumbling somthing along the way, that somthing earned him three weeks of extra chores.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment