Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It begins

Set in a different time were planet Vegeta wasn't destroyed, Goku's sent to earth but when there becomes dangerously ill. Now at deaths door Goku's only hope is eight year old Chi-Chi but been mentully & physical unstable doesn't help.

Chapter 1 - It begins

Chapter 1 - It begins


tIt was a cold, cloudy day when the metal space ship crashed into the earths surface. The ship belongs to a race called Sayins, they worked for an evil over lord named Freezer as planet brokers killing most of the inhabitants on different planets then selling it to the highest bidder, keeping the remaining survivors as slaves or toy's. Earth had, had a Sayin sent to it to destroy as a baby but seven years had passed and there had been no message to confirm he had completely his mission, so some one was sent to check.

The space ship door opens and a tall long haired teenager around 17 steps out, he stretched showing off every one of his muscles then clipped on a small green eye peace that started beeping slowly. `Kacurot where are you' he moved his head round following the sound of the beeping as it got faster, the beeping then stops and the alien smiled `there you are' gathering Ki he blasted off north towards a power level of 310.

The alien landed about 10 minutes later in front of a big green house with C.C on the side, it's seems to be the only thing standing for miles. Scanning the area for danger, he walked up to the house and knocked on the door, after what seems like an eternity there was the sound of locks turning and a blue haired teenager stood there wearing her hair in many little plaits with a tank top and shorts in dark blue. `Yes what is it' the girl stared up at the alien holding what looked like a gun but there was a glittering power at the end of it. `Em I'm Raditz I'm looking for my little brother...he looked like this,' Raditz pulled out a picture of a baby with weird shaped hair and a tail like him, the women didn't seem to trust him but finally she lowers her weapon and smiled allowing him in.. `Hi I'm Bulma this is my home, I look after those affected by the illness that claims most of the population, there as only three here now, me and two children the one your looking for is called Goku.' Raditz head jerked `why is Kacurot here he's not ill is he' Bulma just stared for a while her eyes wide unable to say any thing.

Finally she drops her head and signed `Goku or Kacurot as you call him is...will follow me' she turned around and walked down many different corridors and up different flights of stairs till they reached a door saying Goku. `Wait first turn off your scoter' `why' Raditz glared at the women angrily `how do I know you won't ambush me when I take it off.' Bulma eyes flashed dangerously at this, her fist shaking, `my power level is 5 at the most how on earth could I attack you, I want you to take it off for it may interfere with the equipment.' She took a deep breath and held her hand out, Raditz who was still reluctant finally gave in and handed it over. `Fine but if it starts to beep answer it, it will properly be my father' she nodded and he passed her the scouter pocketing it quick in a capsule.

`Goku's in here' she opens the door and steps inside with Raditz following, inside the room sitting on the windowsill was a pale looking small boy, he seem oblivious to the rest of the world, he just stared out the window humming softly. `Goku' the boy turns round sharply `Bulma' giving a weak cough he smiled and jumped down to her. `Hi Bulma who's this' his voice seems quiet and laboured as if specking was hard for him, `oh this is your brother Raditz say hi' Goku gave an even bigger smile and stared up at his brother his tail wagging happily, `brother.'

Bulma couldn't help sniggering at Raditz reaction to his little brother but then notices that Raditz wasn't shocked he was scared, `what's wrong' Raditz pointed to Goku then Bulma notices, Goku's breathing had become more labours and his face had lost what little colour it had left. `Goku get back into bed now I will go and fetch the life support machine I think Chi-Chi has it but she doesn't need it right now' `NO Chi-Chi is getting worse she need it' Bulma voice filled with worry, `Goku...no please your ill you can't keep refusing to use the machines because Chi-Chi needs them too.' The smile vanishes from Goku's face and tears welled up in his eyes `awe come here' she knelt down and wraps her arms round him. `Goku you should be worried about your self your ill too' `no Chi-Chi first...' but before he could finish his sentence Goku fell limp, Bulma quickly caught him and stood up `here' she passed a weak Goku to Raditz `I will be back with the stuff in a second k' and she left the room.

The little seven year old stared up at his brother `em Kacurot' the little boy smiled weakly `y...yes' `em...nothing' he walked over to Goku's bed and tucked him under the sheets. `So you're my little bro...look like father' Goku laughs weakly at Raditz his face now plasters with sweat, `bro...brother will you play with me......later' tears filled Raditz's eyes as he stared down at his suffering brother, `sure...we're play anything you want k' Goku nodded and smiled weakly then closing his heavy eyes he slipped into darkness leaving Raditz alone in the gloomy room, the only sound was Goku laboured breaths each one more painful the last.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gmeister on June 8, 2006, 2:25:00 AM

gmeister on
gmeisteraaawww..it's so sad *gets tissue*