Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Ones Who Show Their Courage

This is a poem I wrote in the seventh grade, for contest on the theme courage.

Chapter 1 - The Ones Who Show Their Courage

Chapter 1 - The Ones Who Show Their Courage


The Ones Who Show Their Courage

Those who show their courage are always around us. We may not know who they are but you know that they'll go far they never leave those who're helpless by themselves. They never have and never will leave behind their thoughts of good will. They stay when you need help. They listen to those who need to be heard. They may even be in your backyard. They are the ones you see now who help those who are down; they will never leave your side even when you are behind. You see them now appreciate them, don't leave them to drown. Cause if you do you will go down to in to the tears of those you knew. The one who shows courage won't brag they put all of that in a bag to be tossed forever more in the shell of seldomor. Please always remember those who never played those games. Forgive those who themselves can't show love to no on except themselves. They need to learn, so help them to show signs of courage too. You yourself probably didn't know that all people aren't on their own. You can receive the help you need by asking pretty please. Don't forget we are all humans who make mistakes. And very soon change takes places.



By Darktressa who wants to show that all People can change even on their own.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment