Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Joey

Hilarious! No lemons!

Chapter 3 - Joey

Chapter 3 - Joey


Interview with Joey

Me: HI! WE'RE BACK! AND THIS TIME I'M INTERVIEWING JOEY!!!! (speaks hyper and happy. Don't the letters point it?)

Joey: *is busy by reading something and doesn't notice that the interview is on*

Me: My… You're so busy…

Joey: *still stares in the book or something*

Me: What are you reading? *leans over*

Joey: Er… What? NOOOO! DON'T LOOK, JANE!!!

Me: O_O This. Is. So. Cool. A comic!

Joey: *sweatdrops* Er… yeah! A comic!

Me: *happily* A porn comic!

Joey: *jawn opens* You~ knew?

Me: mm

Joey: Then why did you act so stupid?

Me: Me? Stupid? Not you?

Joey: WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT?!

Me: *annoyed* Oh! Just ignore it, ok?

Joey: By the way I saw your interview with Yami and the gang. I miss the first part, thought.

Me: That interview was stupid! I didn't even ask anything!

Joey: Well… yeah.

Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS STUPID???

Joey: *blinks surprised* Um… Eh?

Me: *annoyed again* Oh, ignore that too! Let's forget everything and make a normal interview! I know! Let's start it again!

Joey: sweatdrops*

Me: *monotonic* Hi. We're back. And this time I'm interviewing Joey. *almost yawns*

Joey: I'm so boring?

Me: *ignores him* Let's start with simple question. *is now energetic like she usually is* Are you a gay?

Joey: *anime fall* YOU CALL THAT A SIMPLE QUESTION AND A NORMAL INTERVIEW?!

Me: Well… The last interview was boring. I failed miserably. So I'll ask interesting questions. Ok?

Joey: NO! It's not O~K! Got it?! AND~ I'm not~ a~ gay!

Me: Well… The evidence speaks differently. *drops a huge amount of paper on the table, which always separates her from all her “about to be interviewed” (including Yami in his interviews). That could be some kind of report* So? What do you think?

Joey: There could be 200 pages there! A4 format!!! How do you think I'll ever read them? I have never read a real book in my entire life!!!

Me: *grins* Only porn books?

Joey: And comics!!!

Me: *thinks* #This is stupid. And b~o~r~i~n~g!# So. Are you a gay, Joseph Wheeler?

Joey: No! *squeezes his lips together like stubborn child*

Me: Still denying, huh?

Joey: *looks like a stubborn child*

Me: *acts like Joey really is a child* Come on! *playingly*I'll give you a candy!

Joey: O_O I'm not a kid! Stop treating me like one! *starts to sob*

Me: Er… *sounds like not sure* Ignore that too?

Joey: *still sobs*

Me: *thinks hard how to make this all right* Mmmmm… Oh! *sniggers*

Joey: *starts to cry* Weeeeeh!

Me: *tries not to laugh and sound serious* Kaiba said that he loves you.

Joey: *stars in his eyes* He did?

Me: Well… If he did then I didn't heard it.

Joey: *looks confused* Eh?

Me: How about next question?

Joey: Yes, of course! There are probably million things that you want to ask a guy like me this popular!

Me: *blinks*

Joey: Well?

Me: *thinks* #I can't ask about his sexual orientation yet# Um… Joey!

Joey: *leans closer over the table with those papers* Yes?

Me: What do you think about Pharaoh's love triangle?

Joey: *confused look* Eh?

Me: *explains quite fast* Yugi loves Tea, Tea loves Yami, Yami loves Yugi?

Joey: *even more confused look* Eh? Tea loves…

Me: *slaps her forehead* This is hopeless.

Joey: It's nice to love. *thinks about something or somebody and drools* hawa-hawa



Me: *annoyed* This is stupid.

Joey: *is normal again. At least for him normal.* Ok! Next question! Girls probably are fainting now by they TV. Ha-ha-ha!

Me: *blinks* You know what I think?

Joey: What?

Me: You are a gay, I have evidence, that's the end of the story and there's nothing you can do about it! *hides the fact that in those papers no one has looked in* It's all in the papers!

Joey: Wha?!

Me: *yells* IT'S IN THE PAPER!

Joey: *cries* Alright! I confess! I AM a gay!

Me: Yes! *does victory dance or just dances* I knew that I should just drop a huge amount of written paper and anyone will think that, that really is the evidence! Ha!

Joey: O_O WHAT?! * takes a weapon to attack me*

Me: *looks scared* Um… See you next time? *runs away*



Well… This is not getting better. Bah! Who cares?




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Avatar on December 28, 2006, 3:13:08 AM

Avatar on
AvatarI wonder if Joey has a crush on Y......never mind.LOL!This is too funny!               
 
Man!I want more interviews.Please make more.^^

always_something_to_protect on April 20, 2006, 6:03:59 AM

always_something_to_protect on
always_something_to_protectThat was funny! ^_^ All of this was! LOL

yamis_girl on April 18, 2006, 12:04:20 AM

yamis_girl on
yamis_girlha ha....umm...tahts funny...i dnt mind if joeys gay..but..i wouldetn mind if he was bi so he could go wid me.......O.o.....will you do one with me in and joey *drools*

yamiserenity on April 15, 2006, 8:25:05 PM

yamiserenity on
yamiserenityTHEY JUST KEEP GETTING FUNNIER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL