Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Inuyasha and the others meet up with a half-djinn whom is after the sacred jewels. Will she, perhaps, grant their wishes?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Title: Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, and What You Most Wish ForTitle:Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, and What You Most Wish For
Fandom:Inuyasha
Stars:Usual cast, but especially Kagome and Inu, of course.Also, my original character, Ginuu.
Summary:Inuyasha and the others meet up with a half-djinnwhom is after the sacred jewels. Will she, perhaps, grant their wishes?
Author:Sere G )
Disclaimer:No one belongs to me except for Ginuu. She is mineexclusively. Ginuu is pronounced Jin-oo (like Gin the drink and oo asin moo).
 
Title: Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, And What You Most Wish For
Author: Sere G If you write, put ‘Fanfic’
in the subject, please. This will prevent it from being sortedinto the junk.
Fandom: Inuyasha
Chapter: One – ‘Grounded’ Again
 
“Bye,Inuyasha! I’ve gotta go back now, I’ve got a test tostudy for.” Kagome hoisted her bag onto her shoulders, ready to leave. They’djust gotten back from a week-long trek to and from a village where there’d beenrumors of a shikon shard, but it had been simply apowerful demon, no shard included, and she really needed to get back andget caught up on her schoolwork.
“Areyou BRAINDEAD or something! You’re not going anywhere! We’ve gotta find the rest of the Shikon Jewel!”
“Oh,yes I am. I’m not gonna fail just because of you and that stupid jewel…I’ve got my future to think of! SEE YA!”
“GRRRR!GET BACK HERE, YOU STUPID G-”
“SIT!”
Wham!
Asyou can probably guess, Kagome was ready to go home again. And, as usual,Inuyasha was not quite willing to let her go. As he got back up, wincing inpain from the ‘Sit’ he’d been issued, Kagome leapt into the well just in timeto avoid hearing the long string of curses issuing from the half-demon’s mouth.
Inuyashagrowled, leaving, not wanting to follow her just to be grounded, literally,again.
 
QueenSerenity: Same as usual, huh? Inuyasha sure gets grounded a lot. Hehe. Poor doggie. Hugglez Inu
SereG: Hey, he’s mine!
QS:No, mine!
SG:No, MINE!
:thetwo start strangling each other:
 
PS:I cut out the review replies and sent them to the signed ones.  I wonder how soon the site will be crackingdown on stuff containing review replies? ‘Cause I only have very limited timeon the internet, and can only fix so much at once.  OH! BTW, you can find a picof Ginuu at my gallery at durinaedot deviantart dot com.  Enjoy!
 
 
Title: Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, And What You Most Wish For
Author: Sere G If you write, put ‘Fanfic’
in the subject, please. This will prevent it from being sortedinto the junk.
Fandom: Inuyasha
Chapter: Two – A Girl After the Jewels
 
Agirl approached the well, looking inside.  She’d been on the trail of theShikon Jewel, trying to collect it for herself, and had three shards of herown.  Recently, she had heard about a half-demon, Inuyasha, trying tocollect the shards for himself with the help of two human girls, a monk, and a kitsune. 
She’dbeen watching them, too quiet even for the dog youkai to hear her, and waspleased with all that she had learned.  As it turned out, it was one ofthe girls who had the Jewel, and the girl would now be in that well without theprotection of Inuyasha. 
Withouteven stopping to think on why the girl would be in a well, she herself leaptinto it.
 
QS:Who IS this girl? Sorry for the really short chappy,people. 
SG::stares at her: Really short? How’s that for understatement of the year, it wasTHREE measly paragraphs!
QS::ignores her: The next one will be a little longer, I promise.  K? What’llhappen next, hmm? What do ya think?
SG:I think you’re an idiot :she pounces on QS and they both start strangling oneanother:
 
 
Title: Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, And What You Most Wish For
Author: Sere G If you write, put ‘Fanfic’
in the subject, please. This will prevent it from being sortedinto the junk.
Fandom: Inuyasha
Chapter: Three – The Djinn
 
Kagomefinally got home from school and found that nobody in her family washome.  She sighed happily, glad to have the house to herself foronce.  Resolving to take a short nap before she did her homework, sheheaded upstairs to her room, only to have her jaw drop when she opened thedoor.  Her room was totally destroyed! All the dresser drawers were open,their contents spilled everywhere.  The closet, too, was open, all of herwardrobe on the floor.  It looked like someone had been going through allher stuff, with no concern for what happened to it. 
Theshock of her destroyed room was just sinking in when her door closed behindher.
Kagomewhirled around to find a girl, dressed in Arabian-style clothes, behindher.  She backed away from the girl quickly, glaring.  “Who areyou?!”
Thegirl answered with a question of her own, her green eyes flashing, and Kagome,at that moment, noticed the two wicked-looking katana in the girl’shands.  “Where are the jewel fragments?”
Ohno… The girl was wearingred Arabian-style pants with a matching vest, trimmed in gold, with a red tanktop underneath.  A golden choker adorned with a ruby and golden hoopearrings graced her ears and neck.  She had blue hair, pulled up in aponytail, which fell to just past her waist in waves, and green eyes, abovewhich the mark of an eye graced her forehead.  But that’s not what Kagomewas noticing.  What she was noticing was the girl’s skin and ears.
Goldenand pointed.
Ittook a moment for her to find her voice, and, when she did, she pointed to thegirl.  “Y-, you’re a demon!” At this, the girl scowled, brandishing herkatana.  “No, I am NOT filth! I’m a Djinn… or atleast half.  Not that it’s any of your business, human… now give me theJEWEL!” She leapt at Kagome, but Kagome’s window was shattered at that momentas Inuyasha crashed in.  Realizing that it would be hard to fight in suchclosed quarters, he grabbed Kagome and leapt out the window, landing lightly onthe ground.  Kagome must have realized Inuyasha’s intent, for she wasscreeching at him.  “Not here, you idiot! Take us to the well, you can’tfight where people in this time can see you!”
Growling,Inuyasha took off for the well, Kagome on his back.  “Stupid Girl!” Heyelled at her.  “We wouldn’t even be in this predicament if you would juststay in my time like I TOLD YOU TO!” If it wasn’t so important for Inuyasha tokeep moving right then, Kagome would have sat him right then and there.
Theyleapt into the well and emerged on the other side, Kagome leaping offInuyasha’s back and running off to the side.  Sure enough, the Djinn leapt out of the well a moment later, her katananearly hitting Inuyasha as she leapt at him in an attack, but was blocked intime by the Tetsusaiga, which transformed immediately.
BothInuyasha and the Djinn fought viciously, matchingeach other blow for blow, but it was obvious that the Djinnwas close to overtaking Inuyasha with her katana.  Unexpectedly, shecrouched low, sweeping her leg and knocking Inuyasha to the ground. Before he could get up, one of her katana was at his throat, and he dared notmove.  It did not, however, stop him from growling. 
Withouttaking her eyes off of the hanyou, she spoke. “Speak not, trash, unless you want run through.  Girl, if you wantthis filth to live, I suggest that you give me your jewel shards. Now.”  At this, Kagome hesitated, but then stepped forward.  No waywas she gonna allow Inuyasha to die.  Besides, they could always collectmore shards and go after the Djinn later.  Sheunfastened the partly-finished jewel’s chain and held it out, not speaking aword, but shooting fire with her eyes (No, people, not literally).  The Djinn returned the katana not busy into its sheath on herback, then reached her hand out to take the jewel.  Once it was in herhand, she relaxed slightly, taking the tip of her blade away from Inuyasha’sthroat.  She turned away from Inuyasha to take her leave-
“SITBOY!”
-andwas surprised to hear a loud sound behind her as the hanyouhit the ground.  The human called out to her.  “Please, don’t leaveyet.  Can’t I ask you one thing?”
TheDjinn narrowed her eyes.  “Make it quick… I havemore shards to find.”
Kagomesweatdropped.  “I just wanted to know… why areyou hunting down the shards?”
“It’ssimple.  If I have the Shikon Jewel, then I can be sure that its shardswon’t fall into demon hands.  If it falls into the wrong hands, someonecould get hurt… like in the case of that trash there.  Iknow that if he got the jewel assembled, he would simply become a fulldemon.  I cannot allow that.”  The Djinnwas surprised when Kagome burst out laughing.  “Why do you laugh?”
Kagomecould barely speak, she was laughing so hard.  “Your actions are noble andall, but do you really think Inuyasha would become a full demon if we got thejewel? I wouldn’t allow that.  If he even tried, I’d sit him so hard thathe’d end up six feet under! Speaking of which, SIT!”
TheDjinn couldn’t help but crack a smile as Inuyasha,who’d been about to pounce on Kagome, slammed into the ground again.  Whenthe hanyou had been properly dealt with, Kagome continued,“Listen.  If you have been hunting for shards of the Shikon no Tama, too,then you should know how hard it is to get them, even when you have found theirlocations.  It took a lot of work on the part of Inuyasha and I to getthose shards, so will you please give them back? I know that you yourself havea couple of shards, so it would be impossible for us to complete it without yougiving them to us, anyway.  I know you have some honor… I can see it inyour eyes.  Please? If you wanted to, you could travel with us, and wecould look for the shards together.”
Fora few minutes, the air was so thick with tension that you could cut it with abutter knife as the Djinn considered Kagome’s offer,but it was then broken by a flash of white teeth as she smiled and tossedKagome’s piece of the Shikon no Tama back to her.  “Fine, then.  Iaccept your offer, Girl, for I can see that you, too, hold honor.  Let ustravel as comrades.  I am Ginuu.”
“Andmy name is SIT!” Ginuu’s look of bewilderment waserased as she saw Inuyasha get grounded again, having been about to saysomething, then Kagome continued.  “As I was saying, my name isKagome.  I’m glad to have you on our team, you’re an even better fighterthan Inuyasha!” This last part Kagome said just to get Inuyasha’s goat, ofcourse.
“SHEIS NOT!!” Finally, Inuyasha was able to get up and, doing so, he glared at thetwo females.  “Don’t I have any say on this?!”
Hewas, of course, answered by two ‘no’s which were spoken in unison by the twogirls.
 
QS:I don’t think she much likes demons, does she?  Looks like there is a newmember of the Inu-gang, hehe. In the next chapter, she meets Miroku… @_@ By the way, don’t forget that if youwanna see a pic of Ginuu, stop by my gallery at durinaedot deviantart dot com … if you do, leave a commentthere, please!
SG:Or I’ll torture you.
QS:Don’t say that, that’s mean!
:thetwo strangle each other:
 
 
Title: Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, And What You Most Wish For
Author: Sere G If you write, put ‘Fanfic’
in the subject, please. This will prevent it from being sortedinto the junk.
Fandom: Inuyasha
Chapter: Four – Will You Bear My Child?
 
Aftereverything was pretty much settled, the trio went off to meet with Miroku,Sango, and Shippo so that they could introduce her Ginuuto them.  Sango was happy to have another girl to even the groupout.  Shippo, of course, was happy to meet the beautiful Djinn halfling… as was Miroku…
“Sothat vortex in your hand is going to kill you eventually? I’m sorry… I wishthere was something I could do to help you…”
Mirokugrinned and saw his chance.  Smiling suggestively at Ginuu,he spoke.  “You know, there is something you can do to help me, ifthat’s what you really want.”
“Yeah?”Ginuu was intrigued.
“Youcould continue my line for me.”
“HUH?!”She sweatdropped.
“Please,will you bear a child for me?”
Ginuu was blushing furiously, and her jade-colored eyes showed heranger and embarrassment.  “I meant- I can’t believe you would evensuggest- I- I- I-…” Not wanting to hurt the lecherous monk, but needing tovent, she turned on her heel and stomped to the edge of the clearing that thegroup was camped in.  Drawing one of her katana, she stopped in front ofone of the large trees and made one fast, quick slice at it.  With that,she went off to vent on some more trees deeper in the woods.  The otherfour members of the group sweatdropped as the treefell to land near a stunned Miroku.
 
QS:Heehee.  Sango didn’t even have time to react,and neither did Kagome.  Looks like Ginuuhandled Miroku ok, huh? :D What’ll happen next, yathink?
SG:Why are you even still writing this? Judging by the number of reviews for thisfic, no one even CARES what’ll happen next.
QS:Shut up.  :glarez:
SG::glarez right back: Make me.
:thetwo pounce on one another and start strangling:
 
 
Title: Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, And What You Most Wish For
Author: Sere G If you write, put ‘Fanfic’
in the subject, please. This will prevent it from being sortedinto the junk.
Fandom: Inuyasha
Chapter: Five – Kagome’s Wish
 
Ithad been about two weeks now that the Djinn had beentraveling with the group, and it was clear that everyone enjoyed her company,even Inuyasha… though he would not have admitted it if anyone had asked him.Already, they had been able to track down two more jewel shards, one of whichhad been in the keeping of a rather nasty bear demon. Inuyasha and Ginuu had had to give it their all to take down thepower-crazed beast.
Now,it was rather late, and almost everyone was asleep, camped around the lowburning fire. However, Ginuu was still awake. She wasjust sitting there, knees drawn up to her chest, staring at the flickeringflames. She heard someone get up and, a few moments later, Kagome sat downacross the fire from her, blanket wrapped round her for warmth.
“What’swrong, Ginuu? Can’t sleep?” Kagome was worried aboutthe Djinn. It seemed she was always up, staring atthe fire. She was always the last one awake.
Ginuu answered with a question of her own. “Kagome, why don’t youtell Inu how you feel?”
Atthis, a fierce blush covered the girl’s face. “I’m afraid I have no idea whatyou’re talking about, Ginuu.”
TheDjinn smiled. “Yeah, and I’m a cute kitty cat thatwants some milk. Come on, Girl, don’t lie to me. Anyone can see that you’rehead over heels for him. Anyone, that is, that’s not a male.”
Kagomegave in. “Alright. I admit it, I care for him… but he could never love me forme. Even if it seemed like he loved me, it would actually just be because I’mKikyo reborn. That’s who he loves. The priestess, not the modern-dayschoolgirl.”
Ginuu smiled sadly. “I think I understand what you mean.”
Kagomechanged the subject. “There’s something I don’t get about you, Ginuu. You say you’re a Djinn,but, from what I always heard, Djinn could grantwishes. Why don’t you?”
Ginuu rolled her eyes. “Only an enslaved Djinncan grant wishes. Free Djinn can grant wishes, too,but it uses up a great deal of their magickal energy. And that is a purebloodedDjinn. For a halfbreed likemyself, it’d be near impossible to grant a wish without dying in the process.Speaking of wishes, Kagome, what would yours be if you could have just one?”
Kagomelooked thoughtful. “I’d want to say to make Inuyasha love me for me, but thatjust wouldn’t be right. My wish would be to be Inuyasha’s equal. As I am now,he’ll never really see me as anything but weak, or like Kikyo. If I was morelike him… you know, faster and stronger and stuff, then maybe he’d be able tolearn to respect me, at least, for just being me. What about you, Ginuu? What would be your one wish?”
Atthis, Ginuu looked sad. “I’d wish that I could havesaved my village.”
“Huh?What do you mean?”
“Awhile back, when I was away from my village picking herbs, I suddenly heard themental screams of my people. We can talk to each other like that, you see. Theywere obviously being hurt… I ran to aid them as fast as I could, but, by thetime I got there, almost everyone was dead. The only one still alive, mycousin, was obviously dying. He told me that it had indeed been a demon. Areally powerful one. It seems that it feeds off of magickal energies, and itdrained my entire village…” She sighed at this point. “My cousin didn’t evenlive long enough to tell me what it looked like, but I found out later that ithad had a jewel shard. That was when I collected my first, when I killed it. Itwas also when I decided to hunt down the rest, too. I don’t want the power ofthe Shikon Jewel falling into the wrong hands again. It was only chance that Icut off the finger which the jewel was in… that made it a lot easier to get ridof.”
Kagomesaw that her friend’s eyes were shining with tears. “I’m so sorry, Ginuu… I can see why it is that you hate demons so much…but they’re not all bad. Look at Shippo and Inuyasha.”
“Yeah…”
 
QS:It’s soooo sad, huh? It’s gonna skip ahead a bit oftime again. In that time, everyone gets closer to Ginuu,especially Sango, who tells Ginuu her story and hearsGinuu’s own. The two consider each other practicallysisters. Maybe someday I’ll write a filler chapter that goes into more detailon that. So, what do you peeps think of Ginuu? Is shecool or what?
Haveyou all heard of Gaia? It’s a site where you can talk about anything: politics,anime, science, religion, debate, movies, music, etc. You can also role-play onit. See, you design this little character to represent you, and then you goaround posting messages, which earns you gold which you can spend on clothes toput on your character. They’ve got Jason masks, pretty dresses, kimonos,samurai outfits, elf ears, fox ears, etc. It’s really cool.
Justgo to (spelling it out) go dash gaia dot com to signup. If you do, please do me a favor and put durinaeunderscore nov underscore furaein the box for who referred you. Also, if you do, feel free to PM me.
Thereason I’m trying to get you to sign up, other than sharing this cool site withyou, is honestly because I get 50 Gold per sign-up. That gold can be spent onmore clothes for my own character… you know, gloves, shoes, skimpy swimsuits,etc. Please, help? It’d take only five minutes, and you might like it.
 
 
Title: Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, And What You Most Wish For
Author: Sere G If you write, put ‘Fanfic’
in the subject, please. This will prevent it from being sortedinto the junk.
Fandom: Inuyasha
Chapter: Six – Poison
 
Ginuu was panting slightly and she drew back from the battle for amoment, letting herself take in what she saw.
Inuyashawas still attacking the snake demon, but, as had her katana, his claws and theTetsusaiga were not even making scratches on its skin. Obviously, it was thepower of the jewel shard, which was embedded in it somewhere, that was makingthe serpent’s skin so armor-like.
Kagomespotted the tell-tale glow that only she could see. “Inuyasha! Ginuu! I can see the jewel shard… it’s located just pastits head!”
Unfortunately,though, it would be no easy task to get to it. The snake was even faster thanInuyasha, and it followed their movements so quickly that there would be no waythat either of the two could reach the creature’s head. Unless…
“Inuyasha!Distract the demon! I have a plan!” As Inuyasha did as she had asked, Ginuu ran for the demon, katana poised. Hopefully, itwouldn’t turn its head to face her.
Unfortunately,at the last moment, its head did turn, but not enough to stop her… as itsnapped at her, one of its fangs grazed her side, but she paid it no heed andleapt to the area where Kagome had pinpointed, her legs straddling the demon’sback/neck. It was hard to keep hold with it thrashing, trying to remove her ANDfight Inuyasha, but she kept hold. Whipping a dagger out from its sheath at herwaist, she was able to sort of slide it under the armored scales to cut a gashinto the snake’s skin. Returning the blade to its sheath, she plunged her handinto the cut and felt around, her hand closing around the gem quickly.
Notletting go of the gem, she allowed herself to be thrown off of the snakedemon’s back, tucking and rolling so as not to be hurt. Within a few moments,the snake returned to its normal size and Inuyasha was able to dispose of itquickly.
Breathingheavily, she looked at the gem clutched in her hand, both bloody, and gave alook of distaste. She hurried to the nearby stream and crouched, letting theclear running water rinse her hand and the gem piece of the blood, then handedthe gem to Kagome, breathing. “Here… I… cleaned… it… off… for… you…”
Kagomesaw the gash on Ginuu’s side where the snake’s fanghad grazed the Djiin halfbreed.“You’re wounded…”
Ginuu smiled weakly, her vision blurred, sweat beading her brow.“Don’t worry… it’s… nothing… a… little… time… can’t… cure… I think I’ll just...rest a little… G’night…” She fell forward and wascaught by Kagome.
“GINUU!”
 
QS:Ginuu’s been poisoned. By a serpent demon which hadthe jewel shard, which will obviously make its venom more potent. Get preparedfor the last chapter, people. It’ll be heart-wrenching.
 
 
Title: Blue Hair, Pointed Ears, And What You Most Wish For
Author: Sere G If you write, put ‘Fanfic’
in the subject, please. This will prevent it from being sorted intothe junk.
Fandom: Inuyasha
Chapter: Seven – Last Goodbyes
 
Itwas obvious that Ginuu was dying, and there was not athing that could be done. For the poison, there was no cure, and it was eatingher from the inside out like an acid. She was on a cot in Kaede’shut, sweat beading her brow from the pain and fever.
Andit was time for everyone to say goodbye to this new friend of theirs, whom theyfelt as though they had known forever…
WhenMiroku came in, he knelt by Ginuu’s side, laying hisstaff by him. He looked mournful, for he had taken a liking to Ginuu, even if she would not bear his child.
Lookingat him, Ginuu cracked a smile which changed quicklyto a grimace of pain. “Hello, Miroku. Nice to see you one last time.” At this,the monk nodded, his throat closed so that he was unable to speak. “Miroku,your…wish is to find someone to love, someone to bear your child… correct?” Shecoughed slightly.
Mirokulooked confused, but he nodded. “Yes.”
Ginuu’s eyes seemed to smile. “Do not worry, Miroku… the ones watchingover you have already made it so that wish is being granted even now. You’llsee…”
Notquestioning her, Miroku stayed with her a few more minutes before leaving.
Sangocame in next and kneeled in the same spot Miroku had. “Ginuu…”
Ginuu reached out her hand, which Sango clasped. “We are as sisters,Sango. Both of our villages, destroyed… but you have someone left, and you dohave someone who loves you…”
Sango’s eyes widened. “But…”
Ginuu interrupted. “Sango, take the pouch hanging at my waist. In itis a powder which, when administered, can heal any mortal wound whenadministered. There is only enough there for one use… once you reclaim yourbrother, have Kagome remove the shard from him. Once she has done so, sprinklethe powder on the wound and it will heal him and allow him to live. As for hismemories… his memories will awaken slowly. You will have your brother back,Sango. You will have a family again.”
Sangonodded, crying. “Thank you, Ginuu.”
Ginuu nodded slightly. “Now go and send Shippo in. Goodbye, mysister. Be happy… for my sake.”
Sangodid so and Shippo came in, looking a bit scared. The little kitsunehad obviously been crying. He had lost his father, and now it seemed he waslosing one of his friends as well.
Ginuu beckoned him closer, and wrapped her arm around him as he cameto cuddle against her. “Everyone underestimates you, little fox. You will growup to be very powerful, but for now I will give you help. When I am gone takemy earrings. They will enhance your transforming power and enable you to havebetter control over it.”
Shipposniffled. “I don’t want you to go, Ginuu. Pleasedon’t leave.”
Shesqueezed him. “I’ll always be with you, little fox. I promise.”
Shippoleft, still crying.
Inuyashacame in, and knelt by where Ginuu lay. Ginuu smiled weakly at him. “Come to say your last goodbyeto me, Inu?”
Inuyasha’shands clutched at his clothing. “Maybe.”
“What,are you gonna miss me?”
“…yeah…”
“Why?”
Inuyashafinally met her gaze. “Honestly? You’re a good fighter, even better then Sango,and you were fun to practice with… andyouwerekindacooltohavearound.”This last part came out in a rush as he blushed. “I really am gonna miss you.Damn it, I should have looked harder for a cure!”
Kagomecame in then and knelt beside Inuyasha just in time to hear Ginuu’sreply. “Don’t blame yourself… I have one last thing to do, though…”
Inuyashaand Kagome spoke at the same time. “What?”
“Idon’t want to die like this, in pain. I don’t want to suffer… Goodbye, myfriends…”
Beforeeither could say anything, she went on. “Inuyasha? Open your eyes and see whatis in front of you… and Kagome? Firstly, take my choker… and… secondly… my lastgift to you. Wish granted.”
Asthis last whisper finished, Ginuu’s body started toglow and the blankets collapsed as her body dissolved into light and surroundedKagome before fading.
Wishgranted…
 
QS:Well, this story was finally finished. That was sad that Ginuu,died, huh? But sometimes people die… everyone dies, inevitably. You know? Iwill be writing a sequel, called “Wish Granted”. I hope you guys liked thisstory. If you want me to write the sequel, please tell me in a review, becauseI want to make sure my fans like this enough for me to continue.
 
 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Daughter_of_Fire on December 26, 2005, 5:08:41 AM

Daughter_of_Fire on
Daughter_of_FirePeople, just to let you know, I have an illustration of Ginuu, also, which has no comments. Please come check it out. http://www.fanartcentral.net/pic-326937.html

Kakashikuns_lover60 on December 23, 2005, 4:12:19 PM

Kakashikuns_lover60 on
Kakashikuns_lover60I agree with lovablechick cant wait 4 the next story

lovablechick on December 11, 2005, 3:30:41 PM

lovablechick on
lovablechickPLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ KEPP GOING ITS SO SO S O GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inuyasha902105454 on December 7, 2005, 5:47:03 AM

inuyasha902105454 on
inuyasha902105454its a grate story!