Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Preface

He looked into my eyes but he only found tears and emptiness. He picked me up and brought me to a chariot where other people were waiting for him.
That was the first night of my life.

Chapter 1 - Preface

Chapter 1 - Preface
The Restless one


Preface

“Through Hell you shall rise.”


Me and my sister waked up with the scream from the floor below.
We looked at each other with fear blazing our eyes; I took her hand and we quietly went downstairs.
My mother was screaming; suddenly dad was shoved into the wall we heard a loud crack and he felled unconscious.
Helena stooped a scream and grabbed my hand harder. Mom appeared in front of us.
“Run!!!” she yelled and Helena ran upstairs again. I ran with her and I could hear the footsteps of mother behind us.
“Hide in somewhere!” my sister got under the bed and I watched my mother; I was paralyzed “Isabella sweetie move!!!”
A man appeared behind my mother and shot her. I heard her gasp.
Blood spattered in my face and my dress.
The man had these bloody eyes but I couldn’t move; I heard Helena’s screams and he passed through me and shot her twice.
Then there were no more screams.
There was only silence.
He came to me and looked into my eyes; but the only thing he could find was tears and emptiness.
He picked me up and carried me to a chariot where other people waited for him.
That was the first night of the rest of my life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment