Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Going Back To Destiny Island

A Made Up Story About Kingdom Hearts 2

Chapter 1 - Going Back To Destiny Island

Chapter 1 - Going Back To Destiny Island
Sora woke up from a big slobber lick from Pluto. "Go away dog." Sora said sleeply. Sora had been staying in King Mickey's Kingdom for the last week. He was still having nightmares about the Heartless andd his fight with Ansem. Sora walked down a long flight of stairs to find Goofy and Donald eating breakfast. "Good Morin." said Goofy. "We got pancakes and waffles if you want some." Donald replied. "He guys." Sora said. "Lets go to Destiny Island to visit Kairi." "Are you carzy!" yelled Donald. "There is a very high alert of Heartless in many worlds" said Goofy. "Come on guys." said Sora "It has been 3 years!" "Who cares." said Donald "The letter that Pluto had, was a letter saying we can't leave King Mickey comes." said Goofy. "We'll be really fast." Sora said. "I just want to say hi, and then we can go." "But what about the Heartless?" said Goofy. "We beat Ansem guys!" "We can take on any Heartless." said Sora. " Alright, Alright!" said Donald. "But if we get in trouble, it's all your fauly Sora!" yelled Donald. "Let me get some clothes on first." Sora ran back up the stairs and up to his room. He was 17 now, so his outfit didn't fit anymore. Goofy made him a new one though. It was black with some gold chains on it. Sora ran back downstairs and outside to find that the gummi ship was being gassed up. "Let get in Goofy." Goofy said. "I get to drive!" Sora said in a flash. "NO!" yelled Donald. "If we get to go, then i get to drive." "Aww Man, I want to drive." "If you shut up i'll let you drive back." said Donald. The gummi ship took off and went in outer space. There were many Heartless ships, but Donald shot them down. They finally saw Destiny Island insight. Donald landed the ship very carefully and Sora jumped out. Sora ran to Kairi's house and knocked on the door. A young boy opened the door. He was about Sora's size, but a little bigger. He had a black cloth over his face so Sora couldn't see. "Is Kairi there?" asked Sora. "I'm afraid not" said the boy "The Heartless took her a year ago, and we have never seen her scence." "I might know where she is." the boy said. "Come Inside."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

silver_twilight on December 17, 2003, 6:06:37 PM

silver_twilight on
silver_twilightoh and another thing henrymarhsalldude, I saw "YOUR"
picture that you drew of sora.
If you like sora so much why did you make fun of all these different fanfics hmm?
are you a KH lover or hater?
>:(

silver_twilight on December 17, 2003, 6:01:12 PM

silver_twilight on
silver_twilightwhat's with you henrymarshalldude???
quite acting so snobby!
I saw your flaming coments on the other fanfics you know I think your fanfic sucked!
It's not even a fanfic!
you know if you don't like kingdom hearts you don't have to make fun of it or be rude to other people who like kingodm hearts! there are a lot of people who like kingdom hearts and if you have a problem with that fine! but don't act like such a f***ing jerk!
by the way deuem, I LOVED your story please continue! ^O^

henrymarshalldude on December 15, 2003, 4:10:05 PM

henrymarshalldude on
henrymarshalldudeTHIS IS WAY TO LONG TO READ I DON'T WANT TO READ THAT MUCH!