Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Going back to the Battle Times

I hope you read this story. This is my second story but the first one didn't turn out well. I hope you like it!

Chapter 1 - Going back to the Battle Times

Chapter 1 - Going back to the Battle Times


Chapter 1. The Going Back to Battle Times.



“Ouch!” yelled Kagome. She had just gotten home from the battle times and this time Inuyasha came with her. “Inuyasha, when we come here… don't fall over!” Yelled Kagome. Inuyasha jumped out of the well and waited for Kagome. “Kagome, your getting slower every time!” chuckled Inuyasha. Kagome glared at him. “Inuyasha… SIT!” The necklace Inuyasha was wearing pulled him down to the ground. “And your temper gets WORSE every day.” Sighed Inuyasha. Kagome went up the well and went over to her mom. “Mom, I'm back.

I also brought back Inuyasha.” The mom went over to Inuyasha and bowed down. “We have some more of your favorate food.” Kagome's mom said. Inuyasha smiled and thought. “Wow, I'm glad I met Kagome!” He followed Kagome and Kagome's mom and sat on there couch. Kagome came in the room and sighed. “Inuyasha loves coming to my house… only for the food though.” Inuyasha was becoming to be nice. First time Kagome met him. He tried to slice her with his claws. But kaeda's necklace made him calm down.

“Inuyasha, I'm going shopping… I don't want you to come… okay!” Kagome waited for him to reply. “Kagome, while your there. Bring me some more of that food.” Is all Inuyasha said. Kagome got angry at this. “He is becoming nicer… but he's becoming a brat too!” She realized she said that out loud. Inuyasha's ears twiched. Kagome went out side and rode her bike to the store. She recognized somone in there. Her eyes went big. Inuyasha was in there looking at his favorate food. She went inside and caught Inuyasha by the ear.

“Inuyasha… I try to be nice. But I hope you understand. Kagome was dragging him to the well. I'm very busy.” She put him flat face on the well. He wouldn't move. “Kagome, what's wrong with you?” asked Inuyasha. “SIT!” yelleed Kagome. Inuyasha fell in the well and disappeared. Kagome smiled and went back to the store. She bought some more food for her friends in the War times. “I guess I should buy some food for Inuyasha.” Thought Kagome. She bought lots of Inuyasha's favorate.

I'm just too nice.” Sighed Kagome. She rode her bike home and told her Mom and Grandpa and Sota. She ran towards the well and jumped in. She landed on the ground of the well in the battle times. She climbed out and looked around for Inuyasha. “Well, it's my own fault for saying… SIT!” She heard a bump and she walked towards it. Inuyasha was there face flat on the ground. Kagome smiled.

“Kagome, what did you do that for!” asked Inuyasha. “You weren't coming to the well.” Answered Kagome. “I bought some more of your favorite food.” Inuyasha's grin turned into a smile. Sango, Maruko and Shippo came over to the picnic blanket. Kagome took out all the food. And this time she just gave Inuyasha his favorite food instead of letting him look through her bag. “Inuyasha, sometime you need to try some of this food. Just this once? PLEASE!” Inuyasha looked at the food she had baked and took of it. He tasted some of it and looked at Kagome. “It's great!” Kagome smiled and Inuyasha started eating his food again. “Kagome, how do you get all this food altogether?” Asked Sango. “Well, in my time they have shops. In those shops is where people sell the food that's been cooked already and clothes.” Answered Kagome. Sango sighed. “It would be so peaceful to go there.” Kagome thought for a minute. “Why don't I take Sango shopping?” “Sango, would you like to go shopping with me?” asked Kagome. “Sure!” answered Sango. “Well, goodbye Maruko and Inuyasha.” Said Kagome and Sango and they left. “Why do women like shopping? It doesn't make sense. I like staying here.” Said Inuyasha angrily. “I don't know, I think they just like getting new stuff.” Answered Maruko.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyasha_naruto_lover on July 19, 2006, 2:57:05 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loverit's really good!
the only thing that bugged me was that you spelled Miroku wrong...
but just saying!

Inuyashasbabygirl on June 3, 2006, 11:42:15 AM

Inuyashasbabygirl on
Inuyashasbabygirli likey so far
 

sango_fan_1 on May 26, 2006, 12:08:38 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1hehehe it is funny