Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Real World.

I hope you read this story. This is my second story but the first one didn't turn out well. I hope you like it!

Chapter 2 - The Real World.

Chapter 2 - The Real World.


Chapter 2. The Real World.



“Kagome, I didn't know there were clothes you could get like this!” yelled Sango. Kagome went toward Sango. “Sango, we should probably get going right now. They're probably waiting for us.” Kagome told her. “Okay, let's go.” Answered Sango. They rode their bikes to the well room and put the bikes away. Sango jumped then Kagome. They both landed soft on the ground. They climbed up the well. “Well, I guess we should look for them.” Sango told Kagome. “Oh no! I left my bag open and it had all the food Inuyasha likes! That means he probably ate all of it. On the package it says don't eat more than 5 and over because you'll become sick.” Kagome started to run towards the picnic spot. There Inuyasha and Maruko were. Inuyasha looked sick. “To late.” Sighed the two girls. “I don't know what's wrong with Inuyasha. He dropped down looking pale.” Maruko answered. “If you two guys could read it would be a lot easier!” yelled Kagome. Inuyasha's ears twitched. “What did you put in that stuff, Kagome?” asked Inuyasha. Kagome's face turned red. “You dummy! Don't you realize how much you ate!” asked Kagome. She went over to her bag and it only had her homework in it. “Oh, I ate a lot? It didn't seem like it.” Smiled Inuyasha. Inuyasha got up and went over to her bag. “You don't have any more. What did you do with all of them? Asked Inuyasha. “Inuyasha! SIT!” yelled Kagome. They heard a noise coming closer. “I sense a jewel shard coming towards them. They saw a blur coming. The blur stopped and it was Kouga. “Hey, Kagome, this dog face treating you nicely… yet?” asked Kouga. “No, he just ate all of the food I bought today, and it costs a lot!” answered Kagome. Kouga ran over to Kagome. “You shouldn't trust Inuyasha, why do you stay with him instead of me?” asked Kouga. “Um, well, Inuyasha… I don't know.” Answered Kagome. Inuyashan's face saddened. “She doesn't know why she stays with us!” thought Inuyasha. “I stay because I have friends like Sango, Maruko, Kiara, and Inuyasha.” Kagome finally said. “Well, okay. I wouldn't like friends like Inuyasha.” Smiled Kouga. And he started running and turned into a blur again. “I hate that Kouga!” yelled Inuyasha. “Inuyasha…” “Kagome! I didn't mean anything. Begged Inuyasha. “Well, okay. Just this once.” Answered Kagome. Inuyasha wished he never met Kaede. But if it wasn't for Kaede. Kagome would be dead. Inuyasha started to smell something. “Hey, I know this smell. It's Sesshamaru!” yelled Inuyasha. They looked at the sky and noticed Inuyasha's brother. “Hello again, brother.” Said Sesshamaru. “Why are you here!” yelled Inuyasha. “Well, I was thinking about something that would help me in my battle with you!” answered Inuyasha's brother. Part of Sesshamaru's cloud caught Kagome and brought Kagome to him. Then he disappeared. “Why would he want her?” asked Inuyasha.

Somewhere else.

“Where am I? Thought Kagome. She was in a dungeon with chains on her wrists. Sesshamaru came in the room and said, “I want you to help me defeat Inuyasha. He pulled out a jewel shard. And grabbed Kagome's bow and arrows. He put the jewel shard in her bow. Her chains disappeared and she grabbed the bow. “Since you can stop Inuyasha's sword transformation. It would help me in battle. Laughed Sesshamaru. Kagome was being controlled now by her bow and arrow. Kagome walked away and could feel where Inuyasha was. She pretended to be on the ground hurt from Inuyasha's brother so he would come and she could shoot her bow and arrow. She heard Inuyasha coming. She stood up and pointed her Bow and Inuyasha. “Kagome! What are you doing?” asked Inuyasha. “Go away or you'll die Inuyasha!” yelled Kagome. Inuyasha's brother appeared and started to fight Inuyasha. “She is under my control. You can't stop her!” Inuyasha looked at Kagome and brought out his sword. It transformed to a big sword. “I don't know what you did to Kagome. I'm going to get her back!” yelled Inuyasha. “Oh, Is that so!” yelled Sesshamaru. Kagome shot an arrow at Inuyasha and it missed. “Kagome stop!” yelled Inuyasha. Kagome could hear his voice. But his brother's she could here to. Inuyasha came towards her and cut the bow in half. Kagome then turned back to normal. “Oh, I see. My brother wanted us to get killed by Kagome then he would kill Kagome. Dumb plan Brother!” laughed Inuyasha. Sesshamaru disappeared and thought. “He got smart. How would he know about the bow? Well he's getting smarter or I'm getting dumber!” “Hey, guys, you just kinde snapped my bow in half. I need a new one.” Yelled Kagome. “Kagome, I think you shouldn't carry a bow unless where in battle.” Answered Inuyasha. “Are you saying my aiming is totally off? INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kagome Yelled. Inuyasha was on the ground by the necklace. “I didn't say your aiming is off. But last time you got hypnotized with you bow! I wish you hadn't returned so early.” Inuyasha said. “So, now you didn't want me here! Inuyasha good bye!” Kagome got her bag and went into the forest into the well. She stopped at the well and thought. He'll probably come after me anyways.” She jumped into the well and landed on the ground of her times. She got out of the well and went outside. “I wonder if mom has fixed anything good for dinner.” Thought Kagome. She ran into the house and hugged her mom. “Mom, I'm home!” yelled Kagome. “Welcome home dear.” Is what her mom said. Kagome went to her room and got some clothes. “I think I'll go take a bath.” Thought Kagome. She turned on the water of the bathtub and went inside. “Now, I'll wait for him to come back. I got to study for that science test!” thought Kagome. She got out of the tub and got dressed. She went to her room and looked for her science book. “Don't tell me Inuyasha took it!”

Battle times.

“Hey guys! I got this book from Kagome's room. It's really weird.” Yelled SANGO. Myoga came over to Sango and said. “Don't turn into a Inuyasha book stealer.” Is all he said?

Normal times.

Kagome sat on her bed when her mom called for dinner. “Kagome, Dinner!” yelled her mom. “Okay mom.” Answered Kagome. “Going to dinner?” asked someone in her room. Kagome looked behind her; Inuyasha was on her bed. “Inuyasha, what did you do to my science book?” asked Kagome. “Oh, you mean that gibberish book? Sango has it.” Answered Inuyasha. Kagome went downstairs and ate her dinner. She put her dishes away and went outside secretly away from Inuyasha. She went in the well house and jumped in the well. She fell on the ground. She climbed up and was in the Battle Times. She walked over to where Sango and Maruko were. “Sango, can I have that book back please?” asked Kagome. “Sure, I don't understand it anyway.” Answered Sango. Sango gave her book back. Kagome knew that Inuyasha was following her and he was in the bush. “Inuyasha… Sit!” yelled Kagome. She heard a bump and she moved to the bush. “Kagome, why didn't you tell me you were leaving?” asked Inuyasha grumpily. “Oh, because, I wanted to go on my own. So I decided to go.” Smiled Kagome. Everyone then went to bed except Inuyasha. He was always watching for danger. Kagome went over to him and sat beside him. “What are you always waiting for at night?” asked Kagome. “Nothing.” Answered Inuyasha. Kagome went back to her bed and slept. The next morning Kagome didn't see Inuyasha. She looked around and didn't see him. “Where did he go? Don't tell me he's mad about last night. I didn't mean anything when I asked him about what was a waiting for.” Kagome thought. She walked over to a bush and noticed it had been sat on. “Inuyasha probably.” Thought Kagome. She saw a red cloak in a tree. “Oh, so he decided to sleep in that tree.” Thought Kagome. She went over to the tree and pulled on his hair that was hanging down. He looked around and didn't see Kagome but had felt his hair being pulled. “This is fun. I wonder why he came out here though. Just to get away from me. Is that it?” thought Kagome. “Oh no! My science test!” she ran and got her bag with her books in it and ran to the well.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyasha_naruto_lover on July 19, 2006, 2:59:04 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_lovercool ^^

sango_fan_1 on May 26, 2006, 12:18:14 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1nice