Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Science Test.

I hope you read this story. This is my second story but the first one didn't turn out well. I hope you like it!

Chapter 3 - The Science Test.

Chapter 3 - The Science Test.


Chapter 3. The Science Test.



Kagome ran to the well and jumped in. She went out of the well and ran to her bike and rode to school. She parked her bike and ran into the school and went to her class. She noticed the teacher wasn't there yet. She climbed into her seat and started studying. They heard the door open and the teacher came in. “Students, I hope you studied. Those who fail and I hope none of you do. Will probably take another year of science.” But that won't happen. Hopefully.” The teacher passed out the test papers and sat down in her chair. Kagome started to take the test when she heard a big noise outside. All the students got up and looked out the window. There was a red blur outside but it wasn't a blur… “Inuyasha.” Thought Kagome. “Students, get back to your desks and start that test.” The teacher said. Kagome sat back down and finished up her test and gave it to the teacher. She went to all of her classes then went outside to get her bike. She started to peddle away when she noticed Inuyasha in a tree sleeping. She went over to him and pulled his hair. He still didn't know who it was. He got out of the tree and noticed Kagome peddling away. “Kagome, what are you doing?” asked Inuyasha. Kagome ignored him and rode home. Of course Inuyasha was right behind her. “Inuyasha, what are you doing here? Last time I saw you, you were sleeping in that tree.” Asked Kagome. “So you are the one pulling my hair.” Answered Inuyasha. “I came because Sango, Maruko, and Kiara are missing.” Answered Inuyasha. “What! Why didn't you say so before?” asked Kagome. She peddled faster. She put her bike down and ran to the well house and jumped in the well. She landed on the ground and she climbed up the well and looked around. Sango, Maruko, and Kiara were there. “Was Inuyasha lying?” thought Kagome. Inuyasha appeared and smiled. “I needed some way for you to come back.” Smile Inuyasha. Kagome sighed and remembered that nothing can stop him from coming to the well out of the well. Kagome smiled started to walk away when she sensed a jewel shard. “Um, Inuyasha, a jewel shard is coming pretty fast!” yelled Kagome. This time it wasn't Kouga. A monster appeared there and it 10x there size. “Oh, this will be easy. Where is it?” asked Inuyasha. “It's on his right arm?” answered Kagome. Inuyasha took out his sword and cut the monsters right arm. But it grew back. Inuyasha used The Wind Scar and that hurt the monster. Inuyasha cut his right arm and a piece of the Shikon Jewel Shard came out. Kagome caught it and put it in her pocket. The monster fell down and shrunk into a little little mouse. “Told you it would be easy.” Bragged Inuyasha. “Um, Inuyasha…” Kagome Said. “What?” asked Inuyasha. “Watch out.” Answered Kagome. A tree fell down and it almost landed on Inuyasha. “Say stuff faster next time Kagome!” yelled Inuyasha. “Well, didn't I warn you though in time?” answered Kagome. Inuyasha, Kagome, Maruko, Sango, and Kiara set off. (I am not putting Shippo any more but I put him at the beginning of the story. I think.) While they camped for the night and strange wind came. While everybody was sleeping; the wind was a demon and it had blown away Kagome.

Next Morning.

“Hey, where's Kagome?” asked Maruko. “I don't know. I haven't seen her since last night.” Answered Sango. Inuyasha's ears twitched. “Kagome is gone? Probably went back to her time.” Answered Inuyasha. “But she always leaves her stuff like the sleeping bag. That's gone too!” yelled Sango. This time Inuyasha got up from the tree he was sitting in and started looking. “And there's no footprints.” Inuyasha told the others.

Some Where Else.

“Where am I? I was sleeping in my sleeping bag.” Thought Kagome. She looked around and saw she was in a cave. Her stuff was over in the corner. She picked it up and tried to find the end of the cave. She didn't see the cave opening anywhere. “Oh, would you like to get out?” asked a creepy voice. “Yes, it's dumb if I don't!” answered Kagome. The cave started to crash and the cave started falling apart part of the cave went on top of Kagome. She was knocked off her feet unconscious.

Back to Where Inuyasha is.

“Did you hear something? I heard something falling apart!” yelled Sango. The three got on Kiara's back and went in the air and saw the cave in pieces. They went over to it and saw a piece of Kagome's skirt. Inuyasha went over to it and noticed Kagome was under all of the rocks! “She's under here!” yelled Inuyasha. He started to take the rocks away and noticed that Kagome was unconscious. “Kagome, wake up!” yelled Inuyasha. He picked her up and put her on Kiara's back. Then all of them left the cave and went back to the camp sight. Maruko and Sango had picked up Kagome's stuff. Kagome woke up and noticed she was on Kiara's back and Inuyasha was in the back of her. When they landed on the ground Inuyasha put Kagome on her bed and let her sleep. Maruko and Sango went away to look for food and Kiara went with them. Kagome awoke and got up to get her stuff. She was keeping them behind. She picked up her stuff and looked at Inuyasha. “Bye Inuyasha, I have to guy for a long time.” Inuyasha's ears twitched. “Why?” asked Inuyasha. “You don't have to know.” Answered Kagome. Kagome left with her stuff toward the well. “I wonder if we did anything to make her feel bad.” Thought Inuyasha. He looked at the place she slept on noticed a red mark where her right arm had been. “She's hurt!” thought Inuyasha. He ran to where Kagome was. He noticed red marks on the ground. He stopped at the well and noticed she had gone already. He jumped in and landed on the ground. He got up and jumped out of the well. He noticed Kagome walking toward her house. “Kagome! Stop! Your hurt!” yelled Inuyasha. Kagome stopped and turned around. “I'm fine Inuyasha.” Smiled Kagome. She ran to her house and went to her mom. “Hey mom, can you put some bandages on my right arm?” asked Kagome. “Sure, you got hurt again?” asked her mom. Kagome nodded yes.

Inuyasha opened the door and went to the living room to wait. Kagome got a bandage on her right arm and went to the living room. Inuyasha had fallen asleep. She put a blanket on him. “He probably needs sleep because he stays up almost every night!” thought Kagome.

Inuyasha's Dream.

“Where are you?” asked Kagome. “I don't know.” Answered Inuyasha. They were in a cave. “I sense a jewel shard over to the right.” Kagome told Inuyasha. They headed for that direction and saw a demon. The demon threw its hand at Kagome and Kagome was thrown to the wall. Inuyasha was about to take out his sword…

End of Dream.

Inuyasha woke up and had his sword half way out of the scabord. Kagome was looking at him. “Bad dream?” asked Kagome. “Yeah, I thought it was real though!” answered Inuyasha. “You almost died in my dream.” Inuyasha told Kagome. “Well, I'm fine as you can see. Now please put your sword back where it belongs.” Asked Kagome. Inuyasha smiled and put the sword back. “My arm is fine now. Ready to go?” asked Kagome. “Yeah, you take so long.” Answered Inuyasha. Kagome stared at him coldly. Kagome said goodbye to her mom and left. They stopped at the tree that had Inuyasha sealed there for 50 years. Then future time the tree was still there. They ran to the well house and opened the door. They looked at the well and jumped in.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyasha_naruto_lover on July 19, 2006, 3:01:19 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loverreally good

sango_fan_1 on May 26, 2006, 12:26:43 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1nice