Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kagome's Poisened.

I hope you read this story. This is my second story but the first one didn't turn out well. I hope you like it!

Chapter 4 - Kagome's Poisened.

Chapter 4 - Kagome's Poisened.


Chapter 4. Kagome Gets Poisoned.



When they got back to the past, Kagome noticed a jewel shard somewhere. “Inuyasha, I sense a jewel shard over there. “What? A jewel shard? Answered Inuyasha. “Get on my back so we can get there faster.” Inuyasha told Kagome. “Okay.” Answered Kagome. They jumped towards the spot were the jewel shard was. Naraku was walking them into a trap. Kagome looked around and noticed a demon with a jewel shard in its neck. “Down there Inuyasha! That demon has a jewel shard in its neck.” Kagome told Inuyasha. “Okay.” Answered Inuyasha. They landed on the ground and Kagome shot a arrow at it. “Yes, Kagome, shoot your arrow. Naraku said watching her.
“That arrow is one I put it your basket for the arrows. It's going to shoot back at you.” Smiled Naraku. Kagome started to get it out and she shot it at the demon. “Come-on! Hit!” yelled Kagome. The arrow stopped halfway and shot back at Kagome. “Kagome!” yelled Inuyasha. He wasn't in time for the arrow to stop. The arrow shot Kagome in the arm.

“Yes, but that arrow doesn't hurt. It just has poison in it.” Smiled Naraku.

“Kagome!” yelled Inuyasha. He went over to her and looked at the arrow. The arrow disappeared. “W-What just happened?” thought Inuyasha. He looked at the place where she was shot noticed it was gone. “Well, I don't know what just happened. But I think she's okay.” Thought Inuyasha.

“I wonder where Inuyasha and Kagome went. We left them alone for a few minutes when we come back. We saw a red mark on the blanket and Inuyasha and Kagome were gone!” yelled Sango.

“Hi, we're back. Kagome shot a arrow and it stopped half-way and shot back at her arm. When I got to her the arrow disappeared and there was no mark on her arm. Inuyasha told the three. “But Kagome is still unconscious.” Inuyasha told them.

“Lets just hope she is okay and she'll be better later.” Maruko told them.

“Kagome got hurt by her own arrow and there is no mark?!” asked Kaede. “Yeah.” Answered Inuyasha.

“This is bad. The arrow must have been placed by our own enemy and put the poisonous arrow in there. The poisonous arrow shoots back at the person who shot it and it disappears. Then the wound is gone so know one can see the wound. The poison spreads through the whole body in less than two days. I'll take care of Kagome while you four need to get Sessharmaru's sword or the arrow plant.” Kaede told them. “The arrow plant.” The four of them said. “But, Inuyasha isn't that the time you turn human?” asked Kaede. “Yes, I'll do fine.” Inuyasha answered.

“Why do I have to stay here?” asked Kagome who had finally woken up. “I feel fine.”

“Kagome, you won't feel fine in a few days. You need to stay here.” Kaede told Kagome. Everyone started to leave except Inuyasha. He went over to Kagome and asked. “How do you feel? “Like I said, I feel fine.” Answered Kagome. “But your not. So stay here and sleep and hold on for a few days.” Inuyasha told her. Inuyasha kissed Kagome on the cheek and left. Kagome didn't move for about an hour thinking. “Did he just do that? She started to feel scared. Inuyasha is acting to nice.

“What were you doing in there?” asked Maruko. “Nothing. Just saying goodbye.” Inuyasha answered.

They started off on Keelala while Inuyasha followed on foot. “So where is this Arrow plant?” asked Inuyasha. “Kaede told me it was in the far side of the Inuyasha forest.” Maruko told him. “Don't call the forest that!” Inuyasha yelled.

“Sorry, I forgot.” Maruko apologized. When they got there Sesshamaru was there tearing down the arrow plants. When he tore the last one he looked at Inuyasha. Inuyasha looked angry. “How could you tear down those plants! Because of you now Kagome will die! “Fight me for my sword then.” Sesshamaru told him. “I'll do just that.” Answered Inuyasha. Inuyasha watched as Sesshamaru came towards him with his sword. Inuyasha took out the tessaiga and yelled, “Wind Scar!” the wind scar came towards Sesshamaru but Sesshamaru jumped and grabbed Inuyasha's arm. He started to squeeze Inuyasha's arm putting Sessharmaru's poison. Inuyasha started to yell in pain but he remembered what he's doing this for.

“Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!” The attacks hit Sesshamaru and he backed off. “Fine, I'll take this sword to her and help her. But, remember, she's a human, she'll die a lot sooner than you. Why waste it?” Sesshamaru told Inuyasha. Inuyasha glared at him. Inuyasha and the others started toward Kaede's village. Sesshamaru followed them by riding on Au-en. They all reached Kaede's hut and let Sesshamaru inside. Kaede and the others stayed outside. “Why did my own brother who's my enemy have to have tessaiga. (I don't know how to spell the two swords names so sorry about that!) Sesshamaru came out and walked away. Inuyasha ran into the hut and looked at Kagome. “Kagome, you feel better?” asked Inuyasha. “Yes, but don't scare me when Sesshamaru is coming in here with his sword out looking at me!” yelled Kagome. “OSWARI!” Inuyasha fell to the ground and thought, “Didn't we just save her?” Inuyasha got up and looked at Kagome again. “His one aim is to kill you Kagome. You need to stay safe. Follow me.” Inuyasha told Kagome.

Kagome followed Inuyasha and they stopped at the well. “Kagome, I want you to go home till where all done with this battle.” Kagome stared at him.

“Why? I can fight!” answered Kagome. Inuyasha grabbed her by the arms and threw her inside the well. “I'll come back for you soon. Kagome.” Whispered Inuyasha.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sango_fan_1 on May 26, 2006, 12:33:40 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1awwwwwwwwwww i liked the part were he kissed her cheek =)