Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Weird Date

I hope you read this story. This is my second story but the first one didn't turn out well. I hope you like it!

Chapter 5 - The Weird Date

Chapter 5 - The Weird Date


Chapter 5. The weird date.



“Why did he do that? I didn't anything… did I?” thought Kagome. “I guess I'll stay here until he gets here.

Kagome walked out of the little room and went outside. Hojo was outside of their house looking around.

“Hojo! I'm over here!” yelled Kagome. Hojo came over to her. “Hi, Kagome, I was wondering. The State Fair is opening tomorrow and I was hoping you could come with me.” Hojo told her. “Sure! I would love to go with you!” answered Kagome. “Great! I'll pick you up at 11:00am tomorrow.” Then he left.

“Yay! Finally some excitement! And besides, he won't be able to beat Naraku for a long time!

The next morning Hojo picked her up and they went to the fair. “Kagome, I hope you have a wonderful time.” Her mom told her. Hojo and Kagome went on their bikes and rode to the fair.

“You took back Kagome? We need her to find Naraku. Since she can sense jewel shards.” Miroku yelled at Inuyasha.

They saw a big tornado coming towards them. It was Kouga. “Where is Kagome? Did you just leave her out there?” yelled Kouga.

“No, I took her back to her time.” Answered Inuyasha.

What?! Yelled Kouga. Kouga went over to Inuyasha and pulled his hair.

“And where is this place she lives?” Inuyasha stared at him and answered. “Down the Bone Eaters Well.” Kouga stared at him and left.

“How could he take Kagome home? She should have come to me.” Thought Kouga. “Wait Kouga!” yelled his friends. He stopped at the bone eaters well and looked inside. I wonder what he meant. He jumped in and went to Kagome's time. “What just happened!” yelled Kouga. He jumped out and noticed he was at a shrine. “Well, I guess I can wait here.” Thought Kouga. He knocked on the door and Souta opened it. “Are you Inuyasha's friend?” asked Souta. “No, I'm Kagome's friend. “Cool! Kagome's not here because she's on a date with one of her friends from school. His name is Hojo.” Souta told him.

“What? He?” Kouga started to run and smelled Kagome's scent. He ran all the way to the fair. He looked around and saw Kagome with the guy called Hojo. He ran over to her and said, “Hi Kagome! How are you?” Kagome turned around and noticed Kouga. “Kouga! What are you doing here?” asked Kagome. “Hey, Kagome, who's this? A friend of yours? Is he entering in the costume fair show?” asked Hojo. “Yes, um, excuse me.” Answered Kagome. Kagome took Kouga to the entrance. “What are you doing here? How did you get here?” asked Kagome.

“Inuyasha told me you were here.” Answered Kouga. “And I wanted to see you again, Kagome.” Kagome's cellophane went off and she opened her bag and grabbed it. “Hi mom. What? Oh, Okay. Be right there.” Kagome told her mom. Kagome hung up and went over to Hojo. “Hojo, I have to go. My mom called and she needs me at the house.” Hojo smiled and said, “Okay! I had a wonderful time. Thanks for the date!” Hojo walked away smiling.

“Kagome, so what were you doing? Asked Kouga. Kagome's face blushed. “Um, well, uh…...” “And who was that guy you were with?” asked Kouga. “We were on a date today. But I'm ready to go back to your time now.” Answered Kagome. Kouga and Kagome walked to the shrine and went to the well and jumped in.

“Where is that Kouga? I wonder if It worked for him though.” Thought Inuyasha. “Hey, dogface!” yelled Kouga. Kagome went over to Inuyasha and yelled. “Oswari. Oswari. Oswari. Why did you throw me down the bone eater's well? Oswari!” Inuyasha got up from the ground and yelled. “It was to protect stupid!” Kagome stared at him for the longest time. “To protect me?” thought Kagome. “Yah, dummy! Whispered Inuyasha. “OSWARI!” In addition, Kagome asked Kouga. “Kouga, do you want to come to my time to eat?” “Sure, Kagome. I would love that.” Kouga picked up Kagome and he ran to the well and jumped in. Inuyasha's face was so shocked! “How could she do that? What did I do to her?” asked Inuyasha. Sango ran over to Inuyasha and thought. “You don't know anything do you!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sango_fan_1 on May 26, 2006, 12:38:18 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1ok well i didn't get any of that