Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - What did I do?

I hope you read this story. This is my second story but the first one didn't turn out well. I hope you like it!

Chapter 6 - What did I do?

Chapter 6 - What did I do?


Chapter 6: What did I do?



“How is dinner, Kouga-kun?” asked Kagome. “Fine. Best thing I ever tasted. Thank you, Kagome.” Smiled Kouga. “Thank you, Kouga-Kun.” Kagome thanked him. “Well, Kagome, I got to get back now. I'll tell dog boy that you won't come to the fuedal area till he apologizes.” Kouga ran to the little shrine house and jumped into the well.

“Why isn't Kagome back yet? What did I do? I just don't get it. I was trying to protect me and she…….” Complained Inuyasha. “Inuyasha, we get the point already.” Miroku groaned. “Kouga is here. I can smell him. Kouga, why are you here? How was dinner?” asked Inuyasha. “It was delicious, answered Kouga. I can't believe you didn't come for Kagome by now. She won't come back till you apologize.” Laughed Kouga. Inuyasha started to growl and Kouga. “Keh, she'll come back any way. She doesn't really stick to that. Keh.” Growled Inuyasha.

“Inuyasha…… Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Yelled Kagome. “Ka… go… me… groaned Inuyasha. “Baka! I came here to apologize for being rude. And here you are being mean about me!” yelled Kagome.

“Kagome, I was only joking. Well, all's forgiven now so lets look for the shikon shards. “Hay… Kouga said just staring. “Well, I got to go now. Bye Kagome.” Yelled Kouga and went away.

“Heh, Inuyasha, you're becoming more mad every day. Lets triple that feeling.” Laughed Naraku.

Naraku sent Kagura to put a shikon shard in Inuyasha. “We'll see what you do about his Inuyasha.

“Sorry, Inuyasha, about all the osuwaris.” Inuyasha fell to the ground. “Sorry! Sorry! I forgot.” Smiled Kagome. “Kagome, I forgive you…. But…… STOP SAYING OSUWARI! Kagome smiled. “Wait! I smell, Naraku! Yelled Inuyasha. “I wonder what he is doing here.” Thought Sango. “You're wrong, Inuyasha. It's me Kagura.” Laughed Kagura. Kagura shot out her wind blades and while Inuyasha blocked those with tetusaiga, Kagura came behind and put a black shikon shard in his back. “Inuyasha! Look out behind you!” yelled Kagome. “Try to get out of this one Inuyasha!” yelled Kagura and she flew away on her feather.

Inuyasha fell to the ground on his knees and put his head down. “Um, Inuyasha?” asked Kagome. Miroku came over to Inuyasha and noticed something. “He's transformed! How did that happen?” yelled Miroku. Kagome looked at Inuyasha and noticed and black shikon shard in his back. She went forward and tried to take it out but Inuyasha got up and turned around. “Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!” Kagome fell to the ground injured. “Kagome-sama!” yelled Sango and Miroku.

“You can't get away! Yelled Inuyasha. He came towards Miroku and tried to take out tetsuaiga. He pulled out tetsuaiga and turned back to normal. Inuyasha looked at them and noticed Kagome was on the ground. “Kagome! Kagome!” Inuyasha went over to Kagome and looked at her and noticed she had been hit with iron reaver soul stealer! “Kagome!!” yelled inuyasha. Kaede came over to them and saw Kagome. “Inuyasha? What did you do?” asked Kaede. Inuyasha picked Kagome up and asked Kaede if she could help Kagome.

“I can help Kagome.” Kaede told Inuyasha. Inuyasha and the others were in Kaede's hut. Everyone left except Kaede so she could help Kagome. Inuyasha ran out of the hut and jumped onto the three and felt a tear in his eyes. “I… hurt Kagome?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sango_fan_1 on May 26, 2006, 12:42:34 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1awwwwwwww i like it know!!!