Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Kagome to the Rescue!

I hope you read this story. This is my second story but the first one didn't turn out well. I hope you like it!

Chapter 7 - Kagome to the Rescue!

Chapter 7 - Kagome to the Rescue!


Chapter 7: Kagome to the rescue!





“I have treated her wounds and she's doing fine. She was able to say a few words. Bring Inuyasha here.” Kaede told them. Inuyasha jumped out of the tree and went inside Kaede's hut. There was Kagome looking at him. “Inuyasha, are you okay?” asked Kagome.

“Of course not. I hurt you really bad.” Answered Inuyasha. “I can walk now.” Kagome started to walk towards him. I feel fine.” Kagome laughed. Kaede came in and noticed Kagome up. “Kagome? You can walk already. You are defiantly my sister's recarnation. Inuyasha and everyone else started out of the village and towards northeast. While Kagome was on Inuyasha's back, she pulled out the shard. Inuyasha stopped hopping and fell to the ground. “What… was that? It felt like something was pulled out of my back.” Inuyasha looked at Kagome. “Hey, Kagome, what did you take out?” “A shikon shard. That is what made you turn demon.” Well, I guess I should thank you” grumbled Inuyasha. Kagome smiled and they headed off for many more adventures.












Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sammehjay on July 16, 2006, 1:44:46 PM

sammehjay on
sammehjay;___; make moreeee!! i'll be ur best friend!!

Inuyashasbabygirl on June 3, 2006, 12:18:02 PM

Inuyashasbabygirl on
Inuyashasbabygirlbravo bravo wonderful i absolutley loved it!!!! ^-^

sango_fan_1 on May 26, 2006, 12:44:09 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1ok..... thats really short