Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The trouble at the Shrine

This story is about when after Kagome went through the well a few times.

Chapter 1 - The trouble at the Shrine

Chapter 1 - The trouble at the Shrine


Prologue.



“What is this stuff?” asked Kagome. Inuyasha put his hand on his sword. “I smell demons, many demons.” Said Inuyasha. Kagome looked at the stuff on the floor; there was no floor! The ground had opened up and swallowed Kagome in it. Inuyasha did not come in time. Kagome was gone. “What do we do?” asked Sango. “I don't really know now.” Answered Maruko. Inuyasha looked at the place Kagome had been standing. “Let's go.” Commanded Inuyasha.





Chapter 1. The Trouble at the Shrine.



“I wonder if Inuyasha is going to come soon. I have been here for 5 days. He probably doesn't mind.” Sighed Kagome. Kagome had recently fallen in the well by the shrine. There she found a new place that is old and ancient. She had met this half-demon called Inuyasha. He was not nice. She knew they could get to know each other though. Kagome went into the kitchen and looked at the table. There was a person there. He had silver hair, hazel eyes, red robe, cat ears, and a bad attitude. It was Inuyasha. Kagome stared at her feet. The last time she came back. She through a rock at Inuyasha and gave him a bump. Then she ran to the well. She smiled and Inuyasha stared.

“Kagome, I came back so you could help us… again. Remember, I need those jewel shards! Once I get them all, I will have no problem. But for now, well, let's go!” Kagome knew there had to be some good in him. She could not control her temper. “SIT!” The necklace on Inuyasha's neck turned purple and he went face flat on the floor. Kagome ran to her room and locked the door. “I don't want to go back. I want to stay here for at least a week!” Thought Kagome. She heard Inuyasha coming towards her door. “Kagome! Open your door!” Kagome went out the window and got her bike. “I think I will go for a ride.” She peddled away. She could hear a door open, Inuyasha came towards her. He picked up her bike, while she was still on it. In addition, carried it to the well. He opened the door and jumped in the well. During that time, Kagome had been yelling at Inuyasha to put her down. However, he does not listen to people.

Kagome looked back up and climbed up. She noticed she was not in Tokyo anymore. She hated going to this place. She went back down and grabbed her bike. She walked around and went to the tree Inuyasha had been on when she first met him. “He will not come for me if I stay be this tree.” Thought Kagome. She heard Inuyasha calling her name. “Kagome, you better not be at that tree!” he yelled. Kagome smiled, He is too funny sometimes. She sat down and noticed a book in her bag. She started to read it and fell asleep. (It was a very boring book.) She woke up and found that she was in the village. Inuyasha was there waiting for her. Kaede came in and sat down.

“Kagome, you have to learn to get along with Inuyasha.” Commanded Kaede. Kagome noticed Inuyasha grumbling. “I do not want to work with a dog faced human!” Kagome answered. She got up and went towards the well. She noticed a humongous rock over the well. “I guess I have no choice.” Sighed Kagome. She went over back to Inuyasha and yelled, “Well, what are you sitting for!” Inuyasha got up and said, “Finally, Your to stubborn.” Kagome go her bag and filled it with food and clothes. She went over to Inuyasha and started to walk away. Seeing if he would notice she was gone. She noticed he was jumping from tree to tree. “He noticed.” Thought Kagome. She stopped at a campfire that was still warm. She saw Sango and Maruko were there. “Inuyasha, I did not think you could bring back Kagome.” Chuckled Maruko. Kagome stared at him coldly.

“It was hard, almost too hard. I almost gave up; but she made a big mistake on taking her bike.” Smiled Inuyasha. Kagome thought Inuyasha was so cute when he smiled. She walked away thinking. She felt a Jewel Shard was close. Too, close. She started to go back when a big bird came towards her. The bird grabbed her by the arms and left. Inuyasha, Sango, Maruko, and Shippo had not heard the bird and still talked. Sango noticed she couldn't see Kagome anywhere. “Hey, where is Kagome?”








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibi-chan on July 16, 2006, 5:14:17 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanIt's miroku -.-'