Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Where is Kagome?

This story is about when after Kagome went through the well a few times.

Chapter 2 - Where is Kagome?

Chapter 2 - Where is Kagome?


Chapter 2. Where is Kagome?



Inuyasha now noticed he did not see her either. “Kagome, where are you. I do not like tricks!” Yelled Inuyasha.

Somewhere else.

“Where am I? Thought Kagome. She looked around and noticed she was in a cave. There were lots more birds of the one that brought Kagome. She got up and noticed she was under guard. She guessed she was dinner. “Inuyasha probably will not come to save me. He hates me right now.” Thought Kagome.

“Kagome!” he was jumping from tree to tree while Maruko and Sango were on Keelala. He could smell her scent closer and closer. He noticed the cave. “Well, this is going to be easy.” Thought Inuyasha. He waited for Maruko and Sango to come. “Kagome is in there. Not that I care or anything though. Said Inuyasha. Kagome heard his voice and tried to walk away. One of the birds picked her up and shook her. They did not like to eat live food so they were going to shake her until she died. She saw Inuyasha looking at her. Inuyasha came over and jumped. “This is the end for you bird!” yelled Inuyasha.

He brought out the Tetsusaiga and cut the bird's wing. Kagome jumped and fell on the floor. “What is this?” asked Kagome. “I don't know.” Replied Inuyasha. Kagome got up and looked at the ground; the ground was gone. The ground swallowed up Kagome and went back to normal. Inuyasha stared at the place where she had been.

“What do we do now?” asked Sango. “I don't know.” Answered Inuyasha.

Somewhere else.

“Not again.” Thought Kagome. She knew where she was this time. Kouga's place. She had met him in one of the battles. He was kind of a wolf, but he had black hair in a pig tail and a headband on. He had captured her before so she could help get him jewel shards. He really was not that bad though. She went over to the last place she was to sit down. She sat down and noticed Kouga coming towards her.

“Kagome, we need help… again.” Just like Inuyasha. “Let me guess, you think you know where some more jewel shards are.” Guessed Kagome. “Yes, we are about to head out. I hope you can come help us.” Smiled Kouga. Kagome got up and held onto him. He told the other soldiers to get ready. The soldiers got up and wolves and headed out.

“Why does Kagome always waist our time! Maybe we don't need her help!” yelled Inuyasha. “Inuyasha, calm down. We need Kagome just like you do.” Said Maruko. Inuyasha knew what he meant. He was a half-demon that had fallen in love with a priestess named Kikyou. Kagome was the recreation of Kikyou. Kikyou had been killed by Inuyasha's enemy 50 years ago. Inuyasha got up and started to walk away. “Well, are you guys coming?” Maruko and Sango smiled.

They both got up and followed Inuyasha. Inuyasha stopped walking and started sniffing the ground. I know this smell, it is Kagome's, but there is another smell mixed with it! Kouga!” He jumped up and ran fast. “Why does he need her this time? Thought Inuyasha. He spotted Kagome and Kouga and the other wolves and wolf like humans. Inuyasha jumped up, snatched Kagome from Kouga's hands, and dropped down. “Inuyasha, what are you doing? She's only helping us find more jewel shards to become strong!”

“That's our job!” answered Inuyasha and jumped away. “Inuyasha put me down. I know you will not help me with them. But I will!” commanded Inuyasha. “If that's what you want.” He answered. He dropped by the well, removed the rock, and through Kagome down the well. “I hate it when he does that! Yelled Kagome. She got out of the well, went into her bedroom, and went to sleep.

“Well, I hope he has a good time trying to find the jewel shards.” Chuckled Kagome.

“Where is Kagome? Asked Maruko. “Oh, she wanted to go home.” Answered Inuyasha. “Oh, I see.” Maruko drank his tea. He thought then yelled, “She what!” Inuyasha smiled and jumped in his tree. Maruko looked at Sango and said, “He's hopeless.”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment