Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Come Back Kagome!

This story is about when after Kagome went through the well a few times.

Chapter 3 - Come Back Kagome!

Chapter 3 - Come Back Kagome!


Chapter 3. Kagome Come Back!



“We don't need that stupid girl with us.” Thought Inuyasha. However, we do need those jewel shards. I guess I should go get her.” Inuyasha climbed down the tree and went towards the camp where Sango and Miroku were. “I'm going to go get Kagome Okay!” yelled Inuyasha. He went towards the well and jumped in. He went inside the house quietly and went to Kagome's room. He opened the door and sat on the floor. “Might as well sleep till morning.”

“Um, Inuyasha. What are you doing here?” asked Kagome. Inuyasha got up off the floor and went over to her. “I came to bring you back. Miroku and Sango told me to.” “ Oh, that's why?” Kagome said sadly. “Well, let me get dressed and let me pack to go. “Okay.” Answered Inuyasha.

Kagome went with Inuyasha, went towards the well, and jumped in. When Kagome got up the well, Sango, Miroku, and Kiara were there.

“We didn't think you would come.” Miroku smiled. Kagome felt like she wanted to go back and cry. Inuyasha and everyone else seemed like they were teasing her always.

“I just came back to say goodbye for a very long time.” Kagome told them and she jumped back in the well. “Um, Inuyasha, what did you say? She looked angry.” Asked Miroku.

“I have no idea. She looked fine when I got there. Then when I told her you, two told me to go… Then she looked like she had a sad face.” Answered Inuyasha. “You are such a baka sometimes!” yelled Sango. “She was sad because she thought you were actually coming from your choice to pick her up. You told her we told you to go pick her up!” yelled Sango. “I didn't think she would care though.” Sighed Inuyasha. Inuyasha went towards the well and jumped in. “Well, I wonder if she'll come back again.” Wondered Inuyasha. I don't think she'll if I don't get her.” Inuyasha jumped out of the well and went inside Kagome's house. “Kagome!” yelled Inuyasha. Kagome came over to him and sighed. “They didn't' tell you this time right?” asked Kagome. “No, I came because we need you, Kagome.” Inuyasha told Kagome. “Let's go then, Inuyasha.” Answered Kagome. “Okay.” Inuyasha and Kagome ran to the well. When they got back up, Sango and Miroku were fighting Naraku! “Naraku!” yelled Inuyasha. “Inuyasha, today is the day you die.” Smiled Naraku. “Keh, you got that backwards.” glared Inuyasha. Inuyasha took out tetsuaiga and yelled, “Wind scar!” Naraku thought for a moment. “Kagura, I don't feel like fighting today. Finish him off.” Ordered Naraku. “ok.” Kagura used her fan and yelled… (I do not know any of her sayings.) “Kagura, in the way as usual. Naraku! We will fight again someday! Kagura flew away wondering. “Why did I have to live like this?”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment