Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 1. The Beginning Day.

Kagome walked around the Jedi Temple and looked around. She put back some of her black hair behind her ear. I cant wait to start my Jedi training! thought Kagome.
I wonder whos going to be our Jedi Trainer. Kagome looked around and went up to a girl in a Jedi robe.
Hi, my names Kagome. I just started here.
Hi, my name is Sango. Sango tightened her ponytail and look at her cat Kiera. This is my cat, Kiera. Im new too. If we want a master we have to fight eachother. Whoever is more stronger, the Jedi Master will pick. Want to go against eachother? Since were beginners we dont have to worry. Sango said smiling.
Yeah! That would be fun. Kagome answered.
Well, lets go!
Sango and Kagome started walking to the battle erena.
Two new fighters? asked the Jedi Master. Go right that way. She pointed. Sango and Kagome went over to the erena and saw to boys fighting.
Wind scar! one of them yelled.
Wind scar? Doesnt he have a lightsaber? Maybe he paid more money for that lightsaber. Kagome asked Sango. It looks like one. Answered Sango.
Wind tunnel! Yelled the other boy.
Wind tunnel! Thats the best lightsaber anyone can get! Sango told Kagome.
The lightsaber started to drag things into it.
Hah! That wont work Miroku!
Neither will Wind scar, Inuyasha!
These guys are really weird! thought Kagome. Hey, Sango, do you know them. No, I dont think I do. The guy named Inuyasha came over to them and asked. Do you have a rubber band? Yes, answered Kagome and she gave it to him.
Thanks. Inuyasha put his silver hair into little braids at the side of his face.
He got a red robe instead of white! thought Kagome. That guy Miroku looks cool in his blue and black robe. Sango said looking at Miroku.
Okay guys, time for these to ladies to fight.
Okay. Answered Inuyasha.
Kagome and Sango reached out there lightsabers and Kagome got 2 and Sango got 1.
Kagome used her lightsabers like a arrow.
Weird, her lightsabers are glowing purple around them. The Jedi Master said.
When Kagome threw her lightsabers for practice before the match started. The lightsabers hit the wall and made it explode a little bit.
Well, we made the right decision on giving Kagome a purifying lightsaber.
Sango threw her lightsaber at the wall and it came back to her hands.
And we made a good decision about giving Sango the Hirikontsu lightsaber.
In addition, about the Tetsuaiga lightsaber to Inuyasha.
And the Wind Tunnel lightsaber to Miroku.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment