Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Battle of Lightsabers

This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!

Chapter 2 - The Battle of Lightsabers

Chapter 2 - The Battle of Lightsabers
Chapter 2. The Battle of Lightsabers.

Get to your spots and stay there till we say so. Get ready, get set, Go!
Get ready ,Sango! Kagome threw her lightsaber at Sango and missed. Kagome rolled over and got the lightsaber.
No, Kagome, you get ready! she threw her lightsaber and it came back.
You know what? that Kagome person reminds me of someone we had 50 years ago. Kikyo. The Jedi Master Said.
Kagome and Sango kept on fighting till two of the Jedi Masters came over and went to each of them them.
Kagome, Im your New Master. My name is Koga.
Nice to meet you, Koga.
Sango, Im your Master. You are so strong and ready for battle now. So we have to start your training. My name is Mayu.
Um, you look like a kid. Sango told her.
Oh, Im just tiny. Im one of the best fighters in the whole Jedi Temple.
Sango followed Mayu and Kagome followed Koga.

Those two girls got masters already? Weve been here a whole day and they just got here. Moaned Inuyasha. I dont know. Sighed Miroku.
But that Sango girl was kind of cool. I havent seen any of us use that move.
That Kagome girl, she had a purifying lightsaber. Maybe her eyes are good enough to see the shards weve been trying to find to make us stronger. But I wouldnt ask her. Inuyasha told Miroku.

Wow! We got masters already. I heard we have to go on missions till we get better at the lightsaber. Kagome said smiling. Your really excited for it? Sango asked. Well, yeah. Answered Kagome.
The next day apprentices gathered around and found their Masters. We finally got masters. Yawned Inuyasha. Yah, we stayed up fighting in the Erena all night till we got masters. Yawned Miroku. Hey, theres Kagome and Sango. Smiled Inuyasha.
One of the masters came forth and said, Everyone get into groups and 4 people in each one. Kagome and Sango couldnt find anyone yet till only two people were left. Inuyasha and Miroku. Sango and Kagome stood by themselves until everyone were in the ships. The last master look at the four and yelled, Get into one of the ships. Kagome and Sango went inside and Inuyasha and Miroku followed.
You two look really tired. Kagome noticed. We stayed up all night so we could get a Master. Answered Miroku. Inuyasha had his hands behind his head and asked.
Kagome, do you have good eyes?
What??? thought Kagome. Kagome saw from where she was sitting she saw a light in Inuyasha pocket.
Hey, does your pocket usually shine like that? asked Kagome.
What shine? Inuyasha took of his hat and Kagome saw dog ears!
That hat is getting annoying. Thought Inuyasha. Inuyasha looked at his pocket and saw no shine.
See? I told you ,Miroku. She does have good eyes.
I guess so. Answered Miroku. Inuyasha took out his jewel shards and showed them to Sango and Kagome. Were looking for the rest of the shards so we can get stronger faster. Inuyasha told them.
Kagome noticed the shards were black and wanted to touch them.May I see them? asked Kagome. Inuyasha handed them to her and when they touched her hand. The black disappeared and they turned pure white.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment