Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Misson On Endor

This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!

Chapter 3 - The Misson On Endor

Chapter 3 - The Misson On Endor
Chapter 3. The Mission on Endor.

Wow! She purified the jewel shards. Thought Inuyasha. Kagome gave them back to him and the master came in. Were going to Endor to find a machine filled with battle droids. When you find it. Destroy it. Then the Master left.
Everyone got out of the ships and they got out there lightsabers. Koga came over to Kagome and said he would guide her through everything. Sango left with her Master.
Kagome, I heard your conversation about the jewel shards. Im looking for them too. Could you tell me if theres any here?
I see some over there by that big Machine thingy. Good! Koga and Kagome ran over to the machine thing and tried to destroy it. The jewel shards are in the machine.
Koga and Kagome took out their lightsabers and started to destroy the machine. Inuyasha and Miroku came and Inuyasha took out his Tetsuaiga and yelled, Wind scar! the thing was destroyed.
Kagome went over to the jewel shard that was there and picked it up. Then it turned pure white again. Kagome put it in her pocket and noticed a whole bunch of Jewel shards appeared. But there was a guy with them.
Who are you? yelled Kagome. I am the Sith Lord Naraku. He answered.
S-Sith? thought Kagome. Kagome picked up a log with the force and knocked against Naraku. Naraku took out his red lightsaber and pointed it at Kagome.
Ah, a beginner wants to fight me? asked Naraku.
Kagome didnt like being called, Beginner. She took out her lightsabers and through them at Naraku.
Hah! Those wont work! But the lightsaber went through him.
What? A purifying Lightsaber? Naraku thought.
Naraku disappeared and Kagome noticed he left the jewel shards. Kagome went over to it and picked it up and it turned Pure white. Inuyasha started sniffing. I smell blood! Kagome got up and asked. Where?
Right by our ship that we have! Inuyasha ran fast but Koga was faster. When they stopped. Sango was fighting a little boy and he ran away. Kagome noticed a shine on his back. A jewel shard!
Nice job. Inuyasha commented. Sango held her left arm and went over to Kagome.
The Machine was destroyed. We can go now, Sango. What happened to your arm? asked Kagome. I just got injured& thats all. Answered Sango.
Yeah, but, this doesnt look like a lightsaber cut. It looks more like a sharp bone with a handle connected with a chain. Kagome told Sango. Kagome could see the chain marks on Sangos arms.
Inuyasha and Miroku ran up to them and started walking all together. Kagome put her hand in Inuyashas hand and held hands. Inuyasha blushed. Miroku held Sangos hand and they all went to the ship and climbed in.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment