Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Day Off

This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!

Chapter 4 - The Day Off

Chapter 4 - The Day Off
Chapter 4. The Day Off!

When they got back, Kagome and Sango went to their room. Inuyasha and Miroku had disappeared after they got out of the ship.
Kagome looked on her bed and noticed a paper on it. Hey, did you put this there? asked Kagome.
No, dont think so& why? answered Sango.
Kagome looked at the piece of paper and noticed writing on it. She picked it up and read it.
This message is for Kagome. We want you to find the jewel shards all around on our missions. I heard the Jedi Master say that the 4 of us will be together on each one. So, see you then!
Let me guess, Inuyasha and Miroku wrote this. Sighed Kagome. Well, today all of us get the day off from training so& lets eat!
Sango went over to Kagome and noticed the paper. You going to do it? Asked Sango.
Sure. Kagome said lazily. Both of them laughed and went toward the big lunchroom where a whole lot of Jedi Apprentices were. Inuyasha and Miroku were at a table doing nothing.
I wonder what theyre doing. Sango looked at Kagome. I dont really know. But what I do know is that Im hungry. Smiled Kagome.
Sango and Kagome got some food and sat at a table. Inuyasha and Miroku came over and sat at the other side of the table. They looked like they were waiting for answers about the note.
Let me guess, you want to know if Ill help you? asked Kagome.
Yes. Answered Inuyasha.
Ok, Ill guess Ill do it& for now. Answered Kagome.
Hey, why does your shards turn black whenever you hold them and white when I hold them? asked Kagome.
Thats because you have purifying powers. It might be better if you hold them. Inuyasha handed the shards to Kagome and looked at Miroku.
We better get going. Inuyasha and Miroku got up and went to the training erena.
Dont those two know what resting day is? asked Kagome.
Guess they dont. answered Sango.

Hey, Inuyasha, would if she doesnt give those shards back? asked Miroku.
Then we take them back and get stronger. Smiled Inuyasha.
Inuyasha and Miroku got on each side and took out there lightsabers.
Wind Scar! yelled Inuyasha.
Wind tunnel! yelled Miroku.

Those guys are fighting again! yelled Sango.
I love Inuyashas sword! thought Kagome.
Why is it called Tetsuaiga? asked Kagome.
No idea. Answered Sango.

Resting day is so boring! yawned Inuyasha. Not really, you get to relax. Answered Miroku. Kagome and Sango and looked at each other. Fighting is relaxing?!

A few days later.

Everyone! Get into the ships! one of the masters ordered.

Kagome and Sango got inside the ship and waited for Inuyasha and Miroku& they didnt come. Dont those two know its mission day!? Kagome asked Sango. Koga came inside and sat down.
Kagome, the mission has been canceled because of two boys. There names are Inuyasha and Miroku. If you see them, tell them that they pack their bags and get out of the Jedi temple. Okay? and Koga left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment