Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Get Out

This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!

Chapter 5 - Get Out

Chapter 5 - Get Out
Chapter 5. Get out!?

I cant believe that we forgot about today! Well, lets get going before theyll go on the mission to Hoth. Yelled Inuyasha.
Miroku looked behind them and saw Kagome and Sango there. Hi, Miroku, Inuyasha. Smiled Kagome.
Why are you here? Did you forget too? asked Inuyasha.
No, we didnt forget. We have a message from the Jedi Masters. Pack you bags and get out of the Jedi Temple.
Inuyasha and Miroku froze. G-Get o-out? asked Miroku.
Yep, thats what they said. Gomen. Answered Sango. What did we do? asked Inuyasha.
You were late. So Ill give you the shards back. Kagome took out the shards and put them in Inuyashas hand.
Maybe well see you again sometime. Sango told them.
Jedi Master Koga and Mayu came over to the two boys and asked.
Would you like to stay here? If you want to. You have to beat our best Jedi Master. Which is Jedi Master Koga! Mayu asked them.
Ill fight him. This should be easy. Inuyasha laughed.
I wouldnt laugh if I were you. Youll never survive this. Koga warned and ran so fast around the corner. Mayu started flying away.
Um, my master has two shards. Kagome told them.
What?! Why would he have them. Asked Inuyasha.
Kagome tried to look innocent and told them. He asked me to help him find shards. One day I found two for him. Smiled Kagome innocently.
You what!? Kagome& youre supposed to be helping me with them. Inuyasha asked Kagome. I know, but when I asked if I could keep them. He said I had to obey him because Im his apprentice. Answered Kagome.
Inuyasha and Miroku ran towards the Erena and Koga was there waiting. Well, good luck! yelled the two girls.
Inuyasha went inside the Erena and got on the other side of Koga.
Inuyasha took out his lightsaber Tetsuaiga and Koga took out his& (Cant tell what kind of lightsaber yet.)
A speaker came on and said. Start!
Wind scar! yelled Inuyasha and it went towards Koga. Koga threw his lightsaber so fast it went through the Wind scar! Feh. Inuyasha jumped out of the way and landed back on the ground.
Koga made a shield and came towards Inuyasha. Hah! Inuyashas sword turned red and he yelled Wind Scar! Kogas shield broke but he still came towards Inuyasha.
Koga threw his lightsaber and Inuyasha yelled Wind Scar but it was too late. The lightsaber skinned Inuyashas knee. Inuyasha was close to getting really hurt. Inuyasha sat down and turned& Demon!
Koga looked at Inuyasha and stopped. He threw his lightsaber but Inuyasha used The Backlash Wave! The lightsaber came back towards Koga and skinned Kogas legs.
The shards came out and Inuyasha took them and turned back to normal. The Jedi Master is down. Inuyasha wins! The speaker yelled. Good, well stay at the temple. But& what happened there? I felt& stronger?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment