Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Taste of the Dark Side

This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!

Chapter 6 - The Taste of the Dark Side

Chapter 6 - The Taste of the Dark Side
Chapter 6. The Taste of the Dark Side.

Kagome went over to Inuyasha and asked. What happened there? You started growling really weird. You looked like you turned a little darker on the dark side of the force.
Did I really& turn to the dark side for a minute? asked Inuyasha.
Koga was already healed and came towards Inuyasha.
That was a taste of the dark side, Inuyasha. Inuyasha went towards Miroku and Sango and waited on what to do next.
A few months later.
Everyone, Im happy to announce that today everyone will be completing the training and going where ever they want to go.
Hey, I was thinking, weve been going on missions and everything all 4 of us. Why dont we just keep doing that till we complete the Shikon Shard? Kagome asked them all.
Sure! They all agreed. Kagome was handed back the Shikon shards. I just turn then black when I hold them; I would like it if you held them. Inuyasha told Kagome. S-Sure. Answered Kagome. Kagome started thinking why Inuyasha turned almost sith a few months ago. Could he have the dark side in him and it keeps these shards black? Poor him. Thats probably what happened. He let out his anger and used the dark side! Inuyasha stared at Kagome and Kagome turned away blushing. Kagome held the shikon shards and wondered. Naraku, he has a lot of jewel shards right? Lets just get him and finish the shikon jewel. Its so hard to figure out what to do.
Kagome sighed while waiting for Inuyasha and Miroku to show up. Maybe they got lost somehow. Sango said. No, theyve been here for to long to forget. Kagome answered.
Well, we have to find them Sango commanded. Kagome laughed and got up. Lets go. Both of them said. They headed off and someone was watching them. I got a really strange feeling someones watching us. Come out you& whoever! Yelled Kagome.
Ive come to take your jewel shards, if you dont give me them. Ill kill the Jedi Master Koga. And take his shards.
First! Who are you? asked Sango?
Naraku. He replied.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment