Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Naraku?!

This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!

Chapter 7 - Naraku?!

Chapter 7 - Naraku?!
Chapter 7 Naraku?!

Naraku. The guy that I fought and beat. Smiled Kagome. Naraku took out his light saber and came towards Kagome. You want to die first? Naraku protected himself from her light sabers and came towards her and hit her on the arm.
I only smeared it!? (Smearing it still hurts a WHOLE lot its a light saber)! He noticed Inuyasha and tried to block the blow. Inuyasha? I thought you were kicked out!
Youve missed a whole lot of things since last time we met! Inuyasha yelled.
His dark side is a lot stronger than before. Maybe& Do you sense some dark side in you, Inuyasha? Asked Naraku. What? Inuyasha stopped fighting. Sango and Miroku took Kagome to the hospital room while Inuyasha fought.
What are you talking about? Asked Inuyasha.
So, you have turned demon before then with the expression on your face. Inuyasha started fighting again and Naraku backed away and went to the hospital to try to kill Kagome.
If I kill Kagome, hell not want to live. But he would just go nuts, Ill put Kagome in a long enough of a sleep so Inuyasha can see her dead: but not really and join me!
Naraku put Kagome in a sleep and left. Inuyasha went to the hospital and saw Kagome not breathing. What?
Miroku came in and Inuyasha went towards him. Why didnt you take care of her?
She couldnt have died, her arm was only smeared.
Inuyasha couldnt take it and turned Demon and tried fighting Miroku. Miroku ran away somewhere and Naraku went toward Inuyasha.
Inuyasha, become my apprentice.
What? Im no sith!
Oh really? Then are you not demon right now? Inuyasha sighed and thought. Hes right.
Ill become your apprentice my master.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Naraku thinking inside)
Kagome woke up and went and found Miroku. Sango was with him. Kagome, Inuyasha has turned to the dark side.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment