Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Dark and the Light Side

This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!

Chapter 8 - The Dark and the Light Side

Chapter 8 - The Dark and the Light Side
Chapter 8 the Dark and the Light Side.

What? Turned to the dark side? Kagome shouted. Yes, he tried to kill me. He thought you were dead.
What? He tried to kill you? Thats not the Inuyasha I know!
We both know that. Miroku said. But we have to find him and take him back.
Yes, lets go! yelled Kagome.

Inuyasha, go kill Miroku and Sango. Naraku yelled.
What? Inuyasha asked. I dont think I can.
Of course you can! Now go!
Inuyasha left to the Jedi temple.

We have to find him! thought Kagome. Miroku, Sango, and Kagome went to go find Inuyasha. Hey! There he is! yelled Miroku.
Inuyasha took out his light saber and aimed towards Miroku.
Stop this! Inuyasha, dont you recognize us? asked Kagome.
Inuyasha stopped and looked at Kagome. Kagome? Youre alive?

Wait& I forgot that Kagome will wake up and Inuyasha will see her! Im so stupid! Now hell turn to the light side so easily!

Inuyasha, come back with us.
Kagome& Inuyasha went towards her and kissed her.
I thought you died.
I know. Kagome replied.
Inuyasha and the others went to find Naraku to kill him.
I know where he is! Hes at a temple. Inuyasha yelled.

They found Naraku and said. Naraku! Today Ill kill you for lying to me and hurting Kagome! Kagome blushed.
Inuyasha, today I kill you!
Naraku came towards him and knocked Sango and Miroku against the wall. Kagome shot an arrow and hit Naraku.
Wind scar! Inuyasha yelled. Naraku looked surprised. He took Kagome and skimmed her leg really bad. Inuyasha went towards Naraku and Killed him.
Inuyasha went towards Kagome and held her. Miroku and Sango went with Inuyasha back to the Jedi temple.

A few days later.

The Inuyasha group bought a ship and climbed aboard. Here we go! everyone yelled and went to do more adventures.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment