Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The First Breaking Matches

This is something that happened to me and my friends. I have been through rough things... like 'dying'

Completed

Chapter 1 - The First Breaking Matches

Chapter 1 - The First Breaking Matches
Matt and Jamie were walking down the WWE hallway. They were going to Batista's room. Dameon and Batista were playing a videogame. It was Hell Rising. Batista slammed the controller on the ground. "Man this game cheats!" Batista frowned. Dameon laughed. They shut the game off. "Yo guys." Dameon waved. "You know, its almost time for our matches." worried Matt. They all remembered and got in their wrestling clothes and got ready to walk out. Dameon's song played. It was called 'When Worlds Collide'. Dameon ran out and slid under the ropes and got into the ring. She stood high on the turnbuckle and did the rocker sign. She got ready and then Batista came out. Batista ran to the ring and posed with Dameon. Matt and Jamie went out at the same time. Then, out came their oppenents. Queen Sharmile, Booker T, Finaly and William Regal. When Finlay got into the ring Dameon pounced on him and started attacking. That was the sign that they all fought. Finlay picked up his Shalaley and hit Dameon in the face with it. She started to bleed all over her shirt. Batista attacked Finaly and stole his Shalaley and wacked Regal with it. Matt and Jamie launced an attack at Booker T. It wasn't enough and Jamie got knocked spine first, into the turnbuckle. Dameon ran over to Jamie and helped her out. Batista and Matt were fighting Finlay and Regal when Jamie thought of a plan. "Why dont we grab hands and then run, you pounce on my back and then attack Booker, which will get him into the turnbuckle then you can do ninja to him." Jamie whispered. Dameon agreed and did just that. Booker was bleeding. Jamie was the brains and Dameon was the bronze. The match had just begun though.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Klink on January 8, 2007, 3:25:03 PM

Klink on
KlinkCool! 'cept for Finlay getting the crap beat out of him, then again, I'd kick his @$$ if he hit me too. :-P

Fatal_dreamer on October 17, 2006, 9:44:32 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlol aweome...im smart lol *hehe* cool lol cant wait to read more

Spottedfur on September 28, 2006, 11:57:37 AM

Spottedfur on
SpottedfurCool:>

Spottedfur:>

DeathNinja919 on October 2, 2006, 4:43:31 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919thx =>

DeathNinja919 on September 28, 2006, 11:33:48 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919PS- DAMEON IS A GIRL PEOPLE!