Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Challenge, I Quit

This is something that happened to me and my friends. I have been through rough things... like 'dying'

Completed

Chapter 3 - The Challenge, I Quit

Chapter 3 - The Challenge, I Quit
Bobby Lashley, Batista, Jamie and Matt talked for a little while then Bobby left. A month had passed and Dameon was walking around again with her stitches taken out. Dameon had been thinking of a new way to come out, on a motorcycle. Dameon's music blasted through the speakers. Dameon came flying out on her black motorcycle. She rode around the ring and then finally got in. Dameon hadn't the slightest clue in who she was versing. Just then her wolf ears perked up and then Finlay came out. As soon as Finlay got in the ring Dameon assulted him. Finlay was thrown out of the ring. Dameon growled and then got on top of the rope. "Okay, if i can just reach him..." Dameon thought to herself. She jumped off the ropes and Finlay moved. Dameon went face first into the border. Then Booker, Regal and Kennedy came out. They all ganged up on Dameon. Then Batista, Matt, Jamie and The Undertaker came out. (Undertaker has a thing agaisnt Kennedy. Kennedy is in the court) Undertaker beat up Kennedy, Matt beat up Regal, Batista beat up Booker and Jamie beat up Finlay. The court reliezed they couldn't win and retreated. Kennedy stopped half-way with a microphone. "You idiots, I challenge all of you to a 'I quit' match. Loser leaves wrestling forever." Kennedy sneared. Booker looked mad. Dameon wobbled and got up with a mic. "Fine we acceppt." Dameon agreed. The gang nodded.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on October 17, 2006, 9:51:49 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawesome cat wait ;p; /.///