Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Eddie Lives in us all; Crystal talks

This is something that happened to me and my friends. I have been through rough things... like 'dying'

Completed

Chapter 6 - Eddie Lives in us all; Crystal talks

Chapter 6 - Eddie Lives in us all; Crystal talks
Jamie and Dameon had to do another match, later on in the night. Jamie and Dameon hung out in Jamie's locker room. "Damn we're good!" Dameon laughed. "You know, you are taking this Eddie thing well." Jamie frowned. "But i'm still unsure if i'm steady..." Dameon frowned. Then Jamie had to go out and do a thing with Matt. Jamie and Matt walked down the ramp. They did a cute pose, a short kiss and ran up to the ramp. Jamie was handed a microphone. "As you know, my best bud, Dameon Guerrero, and all the Guerreros, are under a lot of stress. With Eddie passing and everything. I want all the Guerreros to come out, please." said Jamie sadly. All the Guerreros walked out, except for Vickie. Dameon and Rey were walking sadly together. Chavo just walked casually. They all had a microphone. Rey opened up the ropes for Dameon and Chavo and they got into the ring. "Jamie, I know Eddie is gone, and will never come back," Chavo began. Dameon was trying her hardest not to cry. "but you don't need to make such a big deal out of it." Chavo frowned. "Chavo, this is a big deal, for you, for Rey and for Dameon. This is a bigger deal than you know. Eddie is gone, and not coming back!" Matt added. Dameon started to cry a little bit. "You totally said the wrong thing..." Jamie whispered to Matt. Matt stood there, thinking of what to say. "Woah, woah, woah. Chavo, Matt is right. Eddie isn't coming back. We need to accept that fact." Rey said soothingly. "No, Rey! You are making yourself look like a idiot! It is obvious, HE ISN'T COMING BACK!!!" Chavo growled. 'Oh god, Dameon don't cry...' Dameon thought hard to herself. Dameon's eyes filled with tears. "Jamie," Dameon said with tears in her eyes. "we all know, Eddie isn't coming back. But I feel like he is going to. I didn't want to let go of Eddie. I really didn't... But he let go first, and now he's gone." Dameon started to cry, and it was visible. "DAMEON!!! HE ISN'T COMING BACK!!! FACE IT!" Chavo screamed at her. Dameon was crying a lot now. "Oh, Dameon... Please, I hate seeing you like this." Rey said trying to sooth Dameon. Chavo charged at Rey and started attacking him. And Rey (without knowing)punched Dameon, instead of Chavo. Dameon cryed a lot now, and with a bloody mouth. Batista came out and attacked Chavo. "STOP IT!!! ALL OF YOU J-JUST... STOP IT!!!" Dameon cried as she ran out of the ring. Everyone stood,, blank faced as Dameon ran. Crystal came out, acting snobby and bratty as usual. "Jamie, way to go! You made her cry." Crystal shouted. "WHAT THE HECK?! I DIDN'T!!!" Jamie cried innocently. Crystal smirked. "And besides, you always were the slut of Smackdown." She laughed. Jamie got mad. "RAAAAH!" Jamie cried as she jumped onto Crystal. Trish Stratus came out and helped Jamie.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on December 24, 2006, 4:43:33 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerOMG OMG OMG I HATE CRSTAL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR