Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Dameon, is she gone???

This is something that happened to me and my friends. I have been through rough things... like 'dying'

Completed

Chapter 8 - Dameon, is she gone???

Chapter 8 - Dameon, is she gone???
"NO!" Batista cried. Her body fell to the floor, lifeless. Her black shirt was half covered in blood and so were her pants. Her black gloves were soaked and her boots were a little bloody. Her chest still oozed blood. Jamie started to cry a little. Matt held Jamie in his arms. Batista sat there. Tears fell to the mat making a 'thump' noise as they hit it. Batista balled his hand up into a fist. He turned to Big Show. Big Show had gotten up, bat still in hand. The bat wasdrenched with blood. Batista maneged to steal it from his hand. He swatted Big Show with it. The bat finally broke. Big Show got up and took a ladder. He grabbed Jamie by her throat and cliombed th ladder. He threw Jamie into the annoncer's table. She landed with a thud. The reffere hadn't noticed Dameo9n, finally did and told them "Ring the damn bell!!!" They rung the bell, An ambulence came out with two stretchers, one for Dameon and one for Jamie.
~~~~~Hospital~~~~
Batista and Matt walked up to the counter. "We're here to see Jamie and Dameon." Matt frowned. "Oh yes, she's in room 8." the Nurse smiled. "Uh oh, she said 'she'." Batista worried. They walked into the room. Jamie was resting with a cast. Dameon was in the bed next to her. Her eyes were closed. Matt looked at a clipboard clipped to Dameon's bed. "..." Matt couldn't believe what was on the board. "Batista... look..." Matt whispered. Batista came over. He read the clipboard. 'Expired' The clipboard read. "..." Batista started to cry a little bit. Jamie woke up. "Who's crying?" she asked. Matt showed her the clipboard. "Oh my god..." she said quietly. She looked at Batista's reaction. He was crying. Just then the macheine next to Dameon was beeping. Faster, and faster. The macheine went to a regular heart beat. Slowly, Dameon opened her eyes. "!!!" Matt, Jamie and Batista were suprised. Dameon, was alive! Batista ran over to Dameon and hugged her tightly. "I thought, we-- you were--." Batista stuttered. "I saw Eddie... he told me to go back here. He said you guys weren't happy with me gone..." Dameon looked down sadly.
~~~~~~~~~~Next Smackdown~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatcha gonna do when we come for you? Ondle, ondle, ondle!!! Rey and Chavo walked out. Rey, microphone in hand started to talk. "As you all know, our other cousin, Dameon Latino Guerrero, has passed. We are all in pain. Please let us take a time of silence, for her." Rey cried. Chavo started to cry too. It was quiet, except for crying. On the WWE website it read 'Dameon Latino Guerrero has passed from a barbwire bat to the heart.' Just then something broke the silence...

Broken promises, but you don't really mind. It's not the first time and you know it, don't you now? Tell me why it is, you own the smiling side, but when you break me into nothing, don't you know? It's not like I haven't tried. Over and over again, stupid fights... One of rights... Dameon walked out. "Why is it so quiet?" she asked. Everyone was baffled. Dameon was supposed to be dead! Rey reconized the voice. Him and Chavo turned around, to see their cousin. "DAMEON!" Rey cried. "DAMEON!" Chavo cried. Dameon smiled. Eddie told me to come back to Earth, he said my friends, and familia need me... Oh and guys, he want's you two to stop fighting it is stupid..." she frowned. They all hugged. Chavo and Rey, happy to see their cousin cried from joy. Batista, Jamie and Matt came out. Batista smiled. Big Show felt guilty himself, but said nothing. John Cena and DX came out. John was hugging Dameon, happy to see her. DX was amazed. "How did you come back Dameon?" asked HHH. "Eddie. He told me to." she replied. Miz came out too, he patted Dameon on the back. "I wouldn't have liked it if you left us..." Miz frowned. "Then i won't." Dameon promised.
Then, Dameon saw what she thought, was Eddie's spirit. A blue clear spirit. Eddie smiled and she smiled back. "Thanks Eddie, for everything..." Dameon smiled into the sky.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on December 24, 2006, 4:48:27 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawwwwww so cute got goosebumos ^^^^^^^^