Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Couples

This is my friend (Roxy) and me (Dameon) we made up charecters =P... ENJOY!

Chapter 1 - The New Couples

Chapter 1 - The New Couples

      As the bell rang all the superstars  sat in their seats. In the first row was Randy Orton, HHH, HBK. In the second row was The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Kane (they are considered the bully row). And in the last row was Cena, Batista, Dameon, Roxy, Matt and Jeff. Teddy stood up (he was the teacher) "Alright class, now i want all of you to take out your Social Studies books and what not players... You will be changing to Vince's room. They all moaned. Vince was the meanest, sickest and most pranked teacher ever. HHH and HBK always prank Vince, along with Cena, Batista, Jeff, Matt, Roxy and Dameon. They gathered all their things and went to class. Batista and Matt walked behind Roxy and Dameon all the way to Vince's class. If you haven't already guessed, Batista likes Dameon and Matt likes Roxy. Cena had a crush on Dameon too and Jeff had one on Roxy. Well RVD was in another class and so was CM Punk, they liked the girls too. CM Punk liked Dameon and RVD liked Roxy. They had finally reached the class. Batista and Matt slipped notes into Dameon and Roxy's books. When they had to open their books they found the notes. It said ' Read this on  the playground please...' So they got through the class and then got ready for lunch. They opened their lockers and then they ran to the lunch room. They opened the notes that were given to them by Batista and Matt. Dameon opened her's first. It said 'Dear Dameon... I think your really hott =) Will you be my girl friend? Love, Batista.' Dameon put the letter down and looked at Batista. He waved and smiled. "Go on! Open yours!" Dameon demanded to Roxy. She slowly opened the letter and read it. 'Dear lovely Roxy... I think your really pretty... Will you be my girlfriend? PLEASE?!?! Love <3 Matt' Roxy put the letter down and blushed towards Matt. Matt smiled and waved. They walked over to the table Batista and Matt sat at and were ready to tell them their answer...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on October 27, 2006, 5:56:02 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwhat....*sniff * matt and jeff are mine...*cries anyway cool story

DeathNinja919 on October 3, 2006, 12:01:29 PM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919Batista doesnt beat around the bush huh? lol