Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Wrestling 101

This is my friend (Roxy) and me (Dameon) we made up charecters =P... ENJOY!

Chapter 2 - Wrestling 101

Chapter 2 - Wrestling 101

"Hey guys." Dameon smiled. Batista and Matt were nervous for their answer. "sure we will be!" Dameon and Roxy smiled. "YES!!!!" Batista and Matt screamed. They gave each other a high five. Roxy and Dameon laughed. They noticed CM Punk over by the soda machiene buying coke. "Alrighty then lets see.... coke... coke... COKE!" CM Punk found coke and pressed it. Pepsi came out. "NOOOO! I WANTED COKE!!!" CM Punk cried. Kane looked at him like he was a freak. "Freak..." Kane muttered. Matt and Batista bought the girls lunch and then  they sat and ate. The boys started laughing. "Whats so funny?" asked Roxy. "We put a little green slime in Vince's coffee." Matt laughed. Roxy and Dameon started laughing. CM Punk walked slowly and sadly to his table and started drinking the pepsi. "Good enough..." CM Punk wailed. Batista and Matt went over to the soda machiene to buy coke. Batista put in a dollar into the machiene and bought coke, and this time... IT WAS COKE! CM Punk looked suprised. "HOW COME YOU TWO GET COKE?!" CM Punk cried. Hulk Hogan laughed. The Rock went over to Roxy and Dameon. "Hey ladies... wanna come to the slide with me?" The Rock smiled. Batista and Matt got pissed. "Hey buddy!" Matt shouted. The Rock stood infront of Matt and Batista. Standing taller then both of them. "Oh great... what now?" Roxy muttered. "I don't see your name on them!" The Rock frowned. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" The girls shouted. they laughed, they didn't really mean it but The Rock did. He punched Matt and Batista into the wall. "OWWWW!" Matt cried. "HOLY shoot! THAT HURTS!!!!" Batista cried. Bastista and Matt jumped onto the empty lunch table. The Rock tried to trip them but they rolled over. Stone Cold Steve Austin was watching. "Holy shoot! LOOK AT THEM GO!" Steve yelled as he drank his milk. Sandman was next to Stone Cold. They toasted with their milk and drank. "Now this is violent!" the Sandman yells. Batista hit the doors. "OW!" Matt twisted The Rock's arm backwards. "Don't go fooling around with us!" Matt yelled. Matt got threw into a table. Dameon and Roxy jumped in. "RAWRRRR!" Dameon yelled as she clung to The Rock's back. "HEY GET OFF!" The Rock yelled. Roxy took three trays and stacked them together and hit The Rock on the head with them. Dameon jumped off and then The Rock fell. Roxy got on the table and jumped onto The Rock then stood on him. Dameon took a chair. "Now, this is gonna be real fun!" Dameon shouted. She hit The Rock and he fell, he was  out like a burned out lightbulb. "WOOHOO! YOUR WINNERS ARE ROXY AND DAMEON!" CM Punk shouted as he bought his coke. Matt and Batista stood their with their jaws wide open. Batista's eye twitched. Matt just sat there, open jawed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on October 27, 2006, 6:00:18 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlol *twitch twitch* lol HAHAH