Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Recess

This is my friend (Roxy) and me (Dameon) we made up charecters =P... ENJOY!

Chapter 3 - Recess

Chapter 3 - Recess

At recess Matt and Roxy went over to the slide. Booker T was  holding up the line. "Back my peasents I go first!" said Booker. CM Punk got mad. CM Punk charged at Booker "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed CM Punk as he speared Booker T. After CM Punk speared Booker his coke fell and spilled. "NOOOOOOOO! MY COKE!" CM Punk cried. All of a sudden Booker came running across the playground screaming "Back peasent!" Boogeyman was chasing him. Booker stole Boogeyman's gummy worms.  Randy and Hulk were fighting because Randy stole Hulk's bandana. Chavo stole Reys mask. Edge took John's toy spinning belt and threw it into a puddel. Chyna punched Torrie and stole Chavo's bandana. Edge kept hitting on Lita. Cena kept hitting Dameon. Jeff kept hitting on Roxy and DX kept immitaiting Vince and Shane. The playground was a mad house. Batista and Matt were getting mad at Cena and Jeff. Cena looked up at Batista stood up. "Yo, Batista!" John smiled. "John, don't go getting any funny ideas about my girl! You got that?!" Batista yelled. John and Batista started fighting for Dameon. Jeff was fooling around with Roxy. "YO BRO! Don't be fooling around with my girl you got it?!" Matt yelled. Jeff and Matt started fighting too. Then the whistle blew and they had to go back inside. They were all tired.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on October 27, 2006, 5:58:05 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerogm lol this is hilarios i liek the boogyman one lol thats jilariouis imma drw a pic for it LOL