Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Matt's Fury

This was a story that was a request from my friend, Jamie Clay Valentine Hardy. Here ya go!

*I am not responsible for any reactions to this story!*
*Any comments... tell me personally on my profile or leave on story page link. Thank you.*

Chapter 1 - Matt's Fury

Chapter 1 - Matt's Fury
As Jamie and I walked down the corridors of the WWE Hallway, I noticed men in clothes were placing metal poles, steel steps, chokers, barbwire, bats, tables and other weapons. "What are they for?" I asked Jamie. "I don't know," she replied. "I don't know of any upcoming matches." We walked back to Jamie's locker room that she shared with Matt and Jeff. We walked in. Jamie dropped hersel down on her couch and took out her skull hairpin. I lay on the other couch. Taking off my black gloves. Matt and Jeff came in the room. Arguing as usual. "No, I'm telling you, that Finlay knew he was going to get DQed!" Matt yelled. "No! He didn't know becuase he always does that and gets away!" Jeff argued back.
Jeff ignored his little brother and sat on the couch next to Jamie. Matt plopped himself next to me. "Is it me, or do you two fight alot?" I asked. "My retarded little brother always STARTS them. Keyword: starts." Jeff said as he put his hand around Jamie. "I do not! LIER!" Matt hissed at Jeff. Jeff laughed. "Rawr, kitten got a temper." Jeff was annoying Matt, anybody could see that. "HOW DOES BRIAN AND PAUL DEAL WITH SHARING A GIRL ANYWAYS?!" Matt screamed. We all looked at him with glassy eyes. I wasn't very sure Matt had taken his medicine today... "THERE YOU GO AGAIN! STARTING FIGHTS! YOU ALWAYS START 'EM!" Jeff yelled.

Matt took Jeff and threw him on the floor. They started to beat each other up. "Should we do something?" asked Jamie worringly. "Nah, sit back and watch the show." I replied as Jamie walked into the kitchen. She was making coffee, no doubt. There was a semi loud knock. I thought it was because Matt and Jeff were screaming and yelling. Batista walked in and walked over to the couch and sat with me. His eyes turned glassy as he looked at them. "Fighting?" he asked. "Yup." I replied. "Lemme guess... over... Jamie?" he asked once more. "We have a winner!" I said trying to act like a gameshow host. "Want some coffee?" Jamie asked Batista. "Sure!" Batista replied happily. About twenty minutes later we were all drinking our coffee and watching the fight. Matt got Swonton Bombed and Jeff, well Jeff was okay.


Matt was laying in the corner, his arm was somewhat bloody as were his knuckles. Jamie got off the couch and stood between them. "Okay! You two can stop now!" she growled. Jeff stood up and nudged his little brother. "I'm sorry bro, are you okay?" Jeff asked with sadness. "O-okay?! How c-can I-I b-be okay when I-I'm b-being robbed o-of my gi-girlfriend?!" Matt stammered as he got up, regaining focus. "What? Robbing?" Jeff said cluelessly. Batista and I exchanged glances. "No, I wasn't--" Jeff pleaded. "No, I know! Ever since I introduced you to Jamie, you have been robbing me Jeff, ROBBING! Of all people! My own brother! Some big brother you are." Matt said as he slammed the door behind him.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on December 11, 2006, 9:02:47 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameri jusr reread it .....*sniff*sniff*poor baby matt
i feel GUITLY

*runs down wwe hallway crying* WRITE MORE

Fatal_dreamer on December 11, 2006, 8:25:37 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg i cant beleivce this u are such a good writer keep writing keep wrting omg...^^