Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Jamie and Jeff's Reaction

This was a story that was a request from my friend, Jamie Clay Valentine Hardy. Here ya go!

*I am not responsible for any reactions to this story!*
*Any comments... tell me personally on my profile or leave on story page link. Thank you.*

Chapter 2 - Jamie and Jeff's Reaction

Chapter 2 - Jamie and Jeff's Reaction
I looked at Batista. He stared at the door that Matt had shut. "Is he coming back?" asked Batista. "Don't think so..." I said doubtfully. Jamie's glassy, blue eyes filled with tears. "Jamie I didn't mean to--" Jeff was trying to find the right words. "Matt has...left me..." Jamie said as if she had just lost her reason to live. Jamie sat down on the couch and Jeff sat next to her. Crystal clear tears streamed down her rosy cheeks. "I didn't want Matt to go-- it's just--" said Jamie with difficulty. "Jamie, I'm sorry! It's just--Matt and I-- He-- But--" Jeff sounded like a child that had bullied another child and trying to seem like he did nothing.

"Uh, guys... Jamie and I are going to relax at my place instead, 'kay?" I said as I helped Jamie up. She started to cry in her hands. We walked out the door. I heard a voice behind me in the room. "Great, now my girlfriend is leaving me." It was Jeff. We walked over to my room. I unlocked the door and we sat in my kitchen. I opened my frige. "Hungry?" I asked Jamie. "No thank you... I'm good." she replied sadly. I pulled out some riceballs and chopsticks and sat behind my bar counter. Jamie sat on the oppisite side. I took two wine glasses and filled them up. I handed one to Jamie. I felt bad for her. Matt had left her, Jeff is sad and mad, Batista is clueless, then again he always is.

Jamie sipped from the glass and looked down on her arms. "Look Jamie, Matt just might be going through a stage where he just needs some time alone." I tried to sound like Batista had left me once. "No, I'm sure he has. I'm positive." she cried. I heard a knock at my door. I yelled "Come in!". Jeff and Batista walked in. They sat at the bar too. I handed them beer glasses and filled them up. "Listen Jamie, my brother... well... sometimes he isn't the brightest. Soon he will relize he needs you and will come back." Jeff tried to sooth her. It didn't work. Jeff hugged Jamie. "It'll be okay... It'll be okay..." Jeff repeated as she nuzzled herself in his arms. It was about ten o' clock at night now. Jamie was asleep in Jeff's arms, Batista and I were cuddling on my couch. "It's about time we get going." whispered Jeff as he opened the door. "Bye." Batista and I whispered back. Since it was about a month, Batista and I live both in my locker room now. It's really nice having someone live here with me.

I started to drift asleep in his arms when a knock woke me up. "I'll get it." Batista said as he set me on the couch. I walked into my bedroom and changed into my black pajamas with red plaid pants. I walked back out and saw Matt at the door. "Dameon! Have you seen Jamie?" Matt asked worried. 'Jeff was right. He would come back.' I thought to myself. "She's in her locker room." I replied. He took off down the hall. I didn't know what was going to happen. Batista and I layed back on the couch. He was already in his pajama pants. He wasn't wearing a shirt. We cuddled, and before I even knew... I had drifted into a deep sleep. I felt like I was being moved. Then I felt the coziness of my own bed. Batista must have put me back in my own bed. I woke up as soon s he left my room. I glanced at the clock. Twelve... I layed my head back down and slept.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on December 12, 2006, 9:28:05 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromy...goosebumps ^^ lol i cant wait fo more omg i kicked my mom off the comp so i could read these lol ^^ hah i cant wait omg...omg im like PANICKED lol....omg omg omg cant wait cant wait cant wait lolololol anywho this is aweosmme cant wait for more BYes then <3 thanks again ^^