Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Matt wants Jamie, only way to do it, jealousy

This was a story that was a request from my friend, Jamie Clay Valentine Hardy. Here ya go!

*I am not responsible for any reactions to this story!*
*Any comments... tell me personally on my profile or leave on story page link. Thank you.*

Chapter 3 - Matt wants Jamie, only way to do it, jealousy

Chapter 3 - Matt wants Jamie, only way to do it, jealousy
I awoke to my phone ringing. I looked at it. My vision was blury and I couldn't see who it was. I ignored it. I tried to go back to sleep but I constantly heard my ringtone. 'Cuz I'm Young and I'm Hopeless. I'm lost and I know this. I'm going no where fast that's what they say.' I couldn't stand it anymore. I flipped open my cell phone. "Hi Dameon, It's Jamie! Hee!" Jamie giggled. "Why are you so happy?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"Heehee! I dumped Matt that's why!" Jamie giggled. "And that's good...how?" I asked. "Now I'm not caught in the struggle." she laughed. "Jamie I don't think that's going to solve anything." I said sadly. "Yeah, he did take it kind of bad." Jamie shrugged. "Okay, well... see you later!" Jamie had hung up. I had to get up now. It was late. "OH MY GOD!" I shrieked. Smackdown is on in ten minutes! I quickly threw on my black clothes, make up and gloves.

I turned on the TV to see what was happening. Rey came out! I was so excited. Then Chavo's music hit the speakers. 'OooooO Chavoooo' I ignored the music and watched Rey. chavo had attacked Rey with a chair! I couldn't stand it! Anger rushed through my head as I ran out to the ring. "STOP!" I shrieked. Rey lay lifelessly on the mat. I covered Rey for some protection. "Dameon, I don't want to hurt YOU. Rey is a leech. Think about it." Chavo said, raising the chair. "No! I'm not moving!" I yelled. "Then this is your fault." Chavo grinned. He slashed the chair down. "AAAAH!" Batista and Matt came out. Batista jumped on Chavo about the third time he hit me. M att ran over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked sadly. "Yea, I'm okay! Help Rey!" I yelled. Matt picked up Rey and set him down outside the ring and forced a kiss on me.

I was suprised. I pushed Matt away. "MATT!" I yelled as I wiped my mouth. Batista threw Chavo into the crowd and sent him running. Batista hit Matt. "Don't you ever...ever... touch her!" Batista yelled. Matt flew back against the ropes. Batista toppled him and ran over to me. "Dameon! Are you okay-- What did Matt do to you?" he asked nervously. "Kissed me!" I said as I sat up. Batista got madder now. Matt was dead, it was for sure. Jamie and Jeff ran out. Jamie helped me up and Jeff took Rey. "Did Matt kiss you?" I heard Jamie whisper. "Yes, it was weird." I shruttered back. "He just is trying to make me jealous. It isn't working." Jamie growled. I got up and Jeff sat Rey down beside me.

Jamie ran back into the ring and clotheslined Matt!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on December 12, 2006, 10:16:32 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerjelousy is working slowly lol nah cant wait BYES

Fatal_dreamer on December 12, 2006, 10:15:05 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg cant wait for more...matt kissed u ...i miss matt now lol...i cant wait for more..i sound so happy..i miss him still..im hiding it well lol THANKS >>>CANT WAIT FOR MORE BYES