Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Jeff Shows His Passion; Matt Shows His Pain

This was a story that was a request from my friend, Jamie Clay Valentine Hardy. Here ya go!

*I am not responsible for any reactions to this story!*
*Any comments... tell me personally on my profile or leave on story page link. Thank you.*

Chapter 4 - Jeff Shows His Passion; Matt Shows His Pain

Chapter 4 - Jeff Shows His Passion; Matt Shows His Pain
Jamie and I were at Batista and I's locker room. He was out so me and Jamie were hanging. We were at my house, drinking coffee and talking when suddenly, we heard a noise outside. Jamie opened my window. Jeff was strumming a guitar. I went into the kitchen to make more coffee and get some dessert for us so I didn't have to hear the song. I heard bits and parts like 'Your so beautiful' and 'I wish you could be with me forever' and such. I carried our coffee and dessert out to the bar Batista had made.



"Jeff sang you a love song?" I asked. "Yeahhhhh..." said Jamie dreamily. I giggled. I couldn't help it. I heard noise up on the roof. "Letss go check it out." she urged. We ran to the top of WWE HQ. We gasped. Matt was standing with a rose and a picture of a heart in his other hand. A candle flamed angrily. "Jamie..." said Matt as tears streamed down his cheeks. "I didn't want you to see me do this." Matt said as tears flowed. The wind blew lightly, not blowing out the candle. The moonlight shone on us. Jeff and Batista raced up here. "Matt? What are you doing?!" Jeff asked.



Matt didn't answer, instead he cried and tears flowed off the top of the seventy foot high building. Matt took the picture and burned it in the candle and put the flames to the chest where his heart was placed. Matt grunted throught the pain of the flames but tried to ignore it. Clenching the rose tightly, he spoke softly. "I didn't want you to see me do this guys, I really didn't..." Matt said solmnly.



"Goodbye Jamie, Batista, Dameon, and my brother...Jeff." said Matt as he stepped off the edge. "MATT!" Jamie cried. "MATTTTTT!" said Jeff as he plunged down after him. Batista looked over the edge. I didn't want to. I was crying as hard as Jamie was. They landed. We all ran down to see them. Matt was okay! He wasn't injured badly! His brother... had sheilded the fall! Jeff was hurt more bad then Matt! Blood poured out of Jeff's chest as he was breathing heavily. Matt was out and had a little slice on his hand. Next to them lay a bloody, still rose.

The wind howled for the loss of Jeffery Nero Hardy and Matthew Moore Hardy.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on December 22, 2006, 3:30:52 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamero...m...g IM CRYING RIGHT NOWHONESTLY>...I MISS MATT -O- AHHHHH TOT WAHH*cries,,* cant wait for more i love the ending beautiful and sad...and ...adn ...WAHHHHHHH