Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Hospital Rush!

This was a story that was a request from my friend, Jamie Clay Valentine Hardy. Here ya go!

*I am not responsible for any reactions to this story!*
*Any comments... tell me personally on my profile or leave on story page link. Thank you.*

Chapter 5 - Hospital Rush!

Chapter 5 - Hospital Rush!
Batista told McMahon and he got the medical workers to get them.


Jamie cried and cried. "Jamie..." I said heavily. "Y-Yes?" she asked. "Matt did this because he doesn't want to share you with Jeff... Jeff loves you a lot as well... but now... I fear... Matt may try this many more times if he can." I sighed. Jamie seemed to calm down. "Cmon, let's go see them in the Hospital Wing." Batista urged.


We arrived at the Hospital Wing. We got the room number and walked in. Matt sat by his brother's side at Jeff's bed. Matt was still and unmoving. "M-Matt?" asked Jamie shakily. "Yes?" asked Matt. "Is Jeff... you know... going to die?" asked Jamie with escaping tears. "He might. The doctor says the odds are against him." Matt started to cry as well. "I-- I didn't mean for anybody else to get hurt... only me... that way, Jeff could have you and I could watch you guys from Heaven." Matt cried. "Matt... I-- I don't want you to kill yourself! " Jamie yelled. Matt looked up, astonished.



"You-- you don't?" asked Matt quietly. "Of course not... If you killed yourself, I would follow you." Jamie smiled through her tears. Matt got out of the way so she could see Jeff. He had a cast around his chest. The cast was soaked red and he had scratches everywhere. Jeff breathed heavily and slowly. Jamie hobbled over to him and cried. "No, It can't be true... I-- He-- can't die yet..." Jamie sobbed. Jeff opened his eyes weakly. "J-Jamie...? Is-- that-- you?" he asked, uncertain.



Jamie smiled and hugged Jeff. "I don't want you to leave me..." she cried. "Don't worry," Jeff whispered. "I won't."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on January 28, 2007, 11:11:35 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerI CANT WAIT FOR MORE SO DAMN SAD>...WAHHHHH................ i love jeff so much ...-_____- he cant die....he just cant....I CANT WAIT FOR MORE SO DAMN SAD>...WAHHHHH................ i love jeff so much ...-_____- he cant die....he just cant....I CANT WAIT FOR MORE SO DAMN SAD>...WAHHHHH................ i love jeff so much ...-_____- he cant die....he just cant....

Fatal_dreamer on December 28, 2006, 2:42:02 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawwww so cut and sad..im crying again...WAHHHH...cant wait or more....*sniff* *sniff* damn ur awesoe cant wait ofor more imma draw a pic now i think i can ....lol ill ty eyah ...anwyay I CANT WAIT FOR MORE SO DAMN SAD>...WAHHHHH................ i love jeff so much ...-_____- he cant die....he just cant....