Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Baby Girl, I'ma Coming!

Fighting Is A Lifestyle is a new story for my friend Jamie Hardy. ENJOY!

Chapter 2 - Baby Girl, I'ma Coming!

Chapter 2 - Baby Girl, I'ma Coming!
I looked at Jamie, trying not to laugh. "You married Jeff, and I didn't think he would flip out this much." I started to laugh. "Dameon, one thing I've learned... Men are retards." she giggled. We both broke out into hysterical laughter.


Matt and Jeff came running down the hallway. Racing each other to see Jamie. Matt was behind Jeff. Matt stuck his foot out and Jeff flew down the hallway, past us. Matt laughed and ran into the room. "So Jamie... your pregnant now?" asked Matt worried. "Yeah! I just found out from the doctor it's a GIRL!!!" Jamie shrieked.


Matt put on a smile. I could tell he was faking. It was obvious Matt still did love her even though he was with my sister. "That's... that's cool... Well, I have to go help my brother out of a trashcan sooooo... bye!" Matt yelled as he ran down the hallway to his brother.


Jeff was in the trashcan, head first. Jamie and I laughed. "So, do you have any name ideas?" I asked. "Nah, well maybe Melissa! I've always liked that name..." Jamie thought about it. I shrugged and jumped down on the couch and turned on one of my favorite TV shows, Dog the Bounty Hunter!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on December 28, 2006, 4:51:27 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlol ok...i dont wanna be pregnant lol yeah anyay we'll se hoe it turns out..OMG IS IT GONNA DIE>...O.O sad....LOL ANYWA CANT WAIT OMF OMG OMG